Fake or Real…

-

Car Nut

Mopar Master
Reaction score
Copyright infringement?

IMG_4409.jpeg

I would think so, but since nothing's left of Chrysler, it'd be a hard sell on any kind of lawsuit.

Stelantis still uses that exact logo on their Charger Super Bee cars.

That's pretty blatant. Like they just copied off the web and sent it to a sign shop.

Stelantis still uses that exact logo on their Charger Super Bee cars.

That's pretty blatant. Like they just copied off the web and sent it to a sign shop.
If Stellantis is anything like Chrysler regarding copyrights, they better watch their backs. lol

Chrysler was vicious about copyright infringements. Lots of stories in this area. One brick and mortar business was shut down, many years ago.

Chrysler was vicious about copyright infringements. Lots of stories in this area. One brick and mortar business was shut down, many years ago.

So, you guy think they would sue themselves ??
They own Chrysler ...

So, you guy think they would sue themselves ??
They own Chrysler ...
No. We're saying Stellantis might sue whoever that is up there ^^^^ iin the original post using the Scat Pack bee.

No. We're saying Stellantis might sue whoever that is up there ^^^^ iin the original post using the Scat Pack bee.
Gotcha...
altho they are so far removed from Chrysler , I doubt very seriously that would happen !

The point is-

Stelantis owns the copyright to that Bee graphic or one extremely similar.

What ever business is posted above has potentially violated that copyright.

Very likely a court would find any changes were not sufficient to effectively create a "new" logo.

I was actually hopin this thread was gonna be about boobs.

In that case-

Real.

I don't even like to look at fake ones.

I'll literally turn the page/scroll past.

In that case-

Real.

I don't even like to look at fake ones.

I'll literally turn the page/scroll past.
One of the doctors I see is a real "sharp" dresser if you know what I mean. She's actually a good lookin woman. She's single, wears tight fittin clothes, high heels, the whole bit. She's had "work done" on top. They look mighty fine, too. A friend who also used to go to her.....he's not with us anymore.....once said to me, "you know they're fake, right?" I said "What? They sure as hell ain't imagination!" He almost fell out.

They're better than they used to be, but still a no go for me.

-
Back