Fall Fling Roll Call!!!

-
I ended up hanging out with Dart65 his Dad and Dart64GT for a while. We found BurntOrange70's Dart, but missed the 11:00 meet up time.
...!

Talked to BurntOrange70, OCDart, JohnnyDart, mopardude318, relax360

Was showing mopardude318 that new Milodon pan and the owner of Milodon walks by. So I grab him and gives mopardude318 and a feature by feature full on explanation of the oil pan. Right from the guy who made it and owns the company!

BTW the owner of Milodon is a club volunteer at the show car registration booth helping put on the event. Just another car guy!

No, I did talk to him, but I ended up buying my set up from some guys towards the back of the swap meet area.

Now to decide between the pushbutton 727 I have, and a 4 speed...;-)

Thanks,
OldMoparsRule!

There was a guy in the back rows that had like a lot of early black? A-body interior stuff? Like he had just stripped a car.

Ran into a few of you guys. I managed to sell all by 2 things.

OCDart enjoy the fuel tank.

ns1rm21 good luck with that radiator rebuild.

John bought that tank. Cool. He'll put it to good use I'd think. :cheers:

There was a guy in the back rows that had like a lot of early black? A-body interior stuff? Like he had just stripped a car.

Yes, I think you are referring to Dart65 from this board. I bought the V8 gas pedal assembly from him. He was in a white van and had a lot of Early A parts (black rear seat, etc) in the back row.

Thanks,
OldMoparsRule!

The last few fall flings have been a wash, parts wise.
On the show end...it's mostly the same old cars I see every year.

Last one we ended up just walkin through real quick and then back to the car for some frosty beverages.

John bought that tank. Cool. He'll put it to good use I'd think. :cheers:

No, Ken (ocdart) from Inland Mopars bought that tank.
Steve, if you're thinking John from Inland Mopars, that's '67gtx'.
I saw you there and was going to say 'hi' but you were busy talking with someone and I didn't want to interupt.
And Brad, I will make good use of that tank! Thanks!!

Some super deals/scores of the day....

4 Challenger NOS wheel lip moldings out of packaging $100

66-67 NOS Console tach $100 Same guy got the moldings. Happened right in front of me.

Big block A-body master cylinder heat shield $20

63 Max Wedge only and one year only 3spd trans and bellhousing about 1/2 market value

2 original G60/-15 polyglass $80/pair

Attachments

• FF10SatSm088.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 160
  • FF10SatSm015.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 177
The last few fall flings have been a wash, parts wise.
On the show end...it's mostly the same old cars I see every year.

Last one we ended up just walkin through real quick and then back to the car for some frosty beverages.

Looks like a bunch of people here found stuff.

Cars for show that I've have never there before...

Attachments

• FF10SatSm196.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 175
  • FF10SatSm198.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 148
  • FF10SatSm141.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 171
  • FF10SatSm098.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 183
  • FF10SatSm069.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 178
Had a blast this year. Met a bunch of members and saw a lot of very nice cars out this year. And to top it all off the Dart got a Ribbon for A Mopar with special merit. I got a ton of pics so look for a pic thread coming soon.

Attachments

• 100_4908.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 169
There's a guy Mark in Dana Point that's bringing a bunch of small block race stuff. Just sold some sb aluminum indybrock? 2.05 vavles and rockers here a week ago or so.

I bought those heads and met a nice father and son team in the process.
I had another great day yesterday. I have fun dealing with people on what ever parts I sell, and meet alot of nice Mopar people in the process.
The people who put on these events make it worthwhile to attend every year, no matter what the weather is. THANK YOU!
I also got to meet another FABO member because he was wearing his FABO shirt.
It was nice to meet you Dusterdude318.
I'm with OC Dart and already looking forward to Spring Fling!

So I wonder how many times I walked by all you guys mumbling about wether or not to buy a carpet and burping up a tri-tip burrito?

So I wonder how many times I walked by all you guys mumbling about wether or not to buy a carpet and burping up a tri-tip burrito?

I'm sure I walked by you. I must have walked every swap row 10 times. Walked it almost constantly from 7am to 12pm.

Mopar Mascot. Made with 100% Mopar parts...

Attachments

• FF10SatSm249.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 151
  • FF10SatSm239.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 174
  • FF10SatSm023.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 146
  • FF10SatSm022.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 141
I bought those heads and met a nice father and son team in the process.
I had another great day yesterday. I have fun dealing with people on what ever parts I sell, and meet alot of nice Mopar people in the process.
The people who put on these events make it worthwhile to attend every year, no matter what the weather is. THANK YOU!
I also got to meet another FABO member because he was wearing his FABO shirt.
It was nice to meet you Dusterdude318. =mopardude318
I'm with OC Dart and already looking forward to Spring Fling!

It was nice to meet you as well Mtn Thunder!

I think I showed up a little late, I only got to meet 2 members. I will be sure to get there much earlier for Spring fling and will have my car with me this time. Either way it was fun and good to meet the guys that I did end up meeting.

Till next time.

Thank you very much, it was everything that I could ask for and was even a real good price!! Thanks again!!

This was a super clean Pro Street Duster. Really nice work.

Attachments

• FF10SatSm222.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 153
  • FF10SatSm223.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 131
  • FF10SatSm224.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 125
  • FF10SatSm225.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 141
I think I showed up a little late, I only got to meet 2 members. I will be sure to get there much earlier for Spring fling and will have my car with me this time. Either way it was fun and good to meet the guys that I did end up meeting.

Till next time.

It was good talking to you. See you in the spring.

-
Back