Fall Fling Woodley Park CA.

-

562bigdaddy

Reaction score
Hello everybody !!!

Just wondering if anybody is going to the Fall Fling?

562BD -
Stop on by, say 'Hi' to 'carriesduster', '67gtx', and me ('ocdart'), and get your raffle tickets on our clubs 2009 charity raffle car. It's got a Paxton-supercharged 360/904/8.75 combo.
The winning raffle ticket will be drawn about noon. All proceeds go to the California School For The Deaf in Riverside.
See you at Fall Fling!

2009_70DartRaffleCar.jpg

Hi Guys, I'm currently in the US on business and will be in Los Angeles this weekend and would love to get to this show. How far is Van Nuys from El Segundo (Los Angeles)????

Hi Guys, I'm currently in the US on business and will be in Los Angeles this weekend and would love to get to this show. How far is Van Nuys from El Segundo (Los Angeles)????

I just mapped it for you and it is approx. 26 miles away. During the weekdays, it will take you an hour between those two points but early on a Saturday shouldn't be too bad at all.

Thnaks for that GTX.. Much appreciated! Hopefully I can swap my meeting around and get out there Sat morning or afternoon. I can handle 26 miles in a cab. Work is paying for it anyways... He He He!

562BD -
Stop on by, say 'Hi' to 'carriesduster', '67gtx', and me ('ocdart'), and get your raffle tickets on our clubs 2009 charity raffle car. It's got a Paxton-supercharged 360/904/8.75 combo.
The winning raffle ticket will be drawn about noon. All proceeds go to the California School For The Deaf in Riverside.
See you at Fall Fling!

I thought that purple dart was already raffled off last year?? I seen it in Temecula at the ROD RUN!!!!!!!!!

I thought that purple dart was already raffled off last year?? I seen it in Temecula at the ROD RUN!!!!!!!!!

I was down there too with my dad. He saw it and said. "They havent raffled that thing yet?!" LOL

I think they have been selling tickets now for over a year. Bet they sold so many that the odds of winning are slim to none.

But it is going to a good cause.

Ben, where were you this weekend?!

I was pretty sick the last few days but attempted to go out there around 1pm or 1:30pm. There was zero parking to be had but met up with redfastback and slantscamp as they were leaving (by the lake where they race mini RC sailboats). It probably wasn't a good idea because I relapsed that night and was in bed all of yesterday. I am taking it easy this week so I can make sure Iam ready to drive down there on Friday.

Glad to hear that all of you are going !!!
Now how do we get to meet ? Who is bringing their car to the show? Maybe we can meet up at that car at, say 9:00 am ? Taking any ideas !!!! I recommend going to the show in the morning. The afternoon gets quiet really fast.

Any ideas let us know. It will be fun meeting up with fellow mopar enthusiast !!
:cheers:

I agree we all need to meet up...My recommendation is to meet at the raffle car (won't be hard to find!) at like noon. That way we can work over the swap meet area for what we need before getting together.

Anyone got good kick panels for TurboScamp? :wink::wink:

Sounds good but how about 10:00? Got a long day ahead of me and can't stay that long.

I like the idea of meeting at Inland's raffle car site (if that is ok with them) but let's meet up at 11am. I think there are still people that are going to be walking the swaps at 10am and possibly huffing parts back and forth to their cars.

I like the idea of meeting at Inland's raffle car site (if that is ok with them) but let's meet up at 11am. I think there are still people that are going to be walking the swaps at 10am and possibly huffing parts back and forth to their cars.

Hey Guys -
In the past, our raffle car has been in between the vendors and the swappers area. I think we'll probably be in the same area. Look for us there!
See you at Fall Fling!

Ken (ocdart)
VP, Inland Mopars Car Club

-
Back