fall pics of your mopars lets see

-
Last show of the season was Saturday.

Confusedcuda and me, in Orrick, MO. High was 43 degrees, and wind was strong out of the North. That's bone chilling.

From here till next spring it's 2 man cruises, till the snow flies!

20171028_154002.jpg

These two fish look like they are out looking for trouble.
No doubt up to no good.

My color pays tribute to it's original DD1 color, but it has pounds of micro metallic in it and is shaded slightly darker than stock.
It shifts color depending on the lighting conditions. Grey day = darker blue and flat. Sunny day = light blue and it shimmers.

20160820_131149.jpg

100_3413.JPG

100_3456.jpg

I still have your left front fender here with me and the right one one from the Silverfish.
Tom

I am still trying to get parts for my 67 formula s cuda. Do you have any extras that you'd like to sell?
What do you need?

A list of parts required would be helpful, and you may find that others here, will have most of what you need. I do not have any body panels.

What do you need?

A list of parts required would be helpful, and you may find that others here, will have most of what you need. I do not have any body panels.
What do you need?

i need interior door panels,kick panels,seats,dash pad and the trim that goes on the inside of the back window and the rear fold down platform. I need a reasonably priced header panel(nose) for 67 barracuda, radiator etc

Door panels come in all shades and colors so you should be more specific.

I have a set of 4 door panels for 67 barracuda fastback in EE1 Dark metalic blue.

They are missing the burl wood inserts but are in good condition otherwise.

PM if interested.

The rest of your parts will be easy to find if you start a thread requesting them.

What do you need?

I have a set of 4 door panels for 67 barracuda fastback in EE1 Dark metalic blue.

PM if interested.

The rest of your parts will be easy to find if you start a thread requesting them.

PM if interested.

That is the color my door panels were.How much?

-
Back