Farmington NC Mopar Drag and Show

-
Awesome, wish I had met you
mine is the 65 Barracuda Formula S unfortunately still at home in my garage
next year, I hope

Great show today. Always a good turnout, but today had folks bumping up to the fence in every direction! Sold all my good stuff that I wasn't going to use, and even a lot of the junk in the $1 box....lol. Beautiful day, and a good show full of lots of nice people.

Dang, that is awesome
I missed you somewhere
I saw the dollar box though
I had a gold a bodies shirt and was hoping to run into some of you guys. Maybe next time though

Yeah. Super nice people. Enjoyed talking cars with people who speak MOPAR. lol

No doubt. I was checking out the 66 Barracuda and met a guy who was racing a 65 barracuda
.his was red with white stripes but had some issues.
The 66 looked good in ivory. Always make new friends at a mopar show

Tommy....did you see the 65 Barracuda that came in later, way back in the swap meet? Fairly complete, but I think somebody hooked that fish in Murrells Inlet and drug it out! LOL. It was BAD rusty.

Yes sir. 200 . Was a quick thought. But someone was trying to make a deal with him when I was there. I need the hard to find parts. Headlight bezels and good bumpers.

Tommy....did you see the 65 Barracuda that came in later, way back in the swap meet? Fairly complete, but I think somebody hooked that fish in Murrells Inlet and drug it out! LOL. It was BAD rusty.

It was 200$ ...rear glass has gotta be worth 50$ after storing it for 5 years.

There were definitely 200$ worth of parts there. But my small garage is full.

Dang, Mike....was that you? I started to ask about it, but was afraid to. I've been kinda wanting a 64 or 65, and a deal like that would have been hard to pass up.....rust or not! Storing the back glass on the car like you did was definitely the right move!:)

Dang, Mike....was that you? I started to ask about it, but was afraid to. I've been kinda wanting a 64 or 65, and a deal like that would have been hard to pass up.....rust or not! Storing the back glass on the car like you did was definitely the right move!:)

It wasn't me but I was there in the gold dodge van selling a couple parts.

I just had one if those rear Windows a few years back and had a lotta trouble trying to sell it....bout had to give it away.

That was me on the back in the red datota with the 318 new motor on the back of it I saw Mike but I don't know people by there abodys site name if I talked too you let me know who you are.
Best show this year!!!!!
I didn't sell alot but I met some good people!

I wore my gold Forabodies shirt hoping to meet some of you who frequent the site. Unfortunately, I didn't. Those who are close by should make a point to get together sometime, somewhere, when you least expect it, smile, your on candid camera. Woops! Went a different direction didn't I?

Tbone......I talked to you about your 318. I'm the one that said the valve covers were worth a hundred bucks, and asked if you plugged the air bleed holes. If you still might be interested in my 69 Dart conv. , that would be a good motor to drop in it!:D

Tbone......I talked to you about your 318. I'm the one that said the valve covers were worth a hundred bucks, and asked if you plugged the air bleed holes. If you still might be interested in my 69 Dart conv. , that would be a good motor to drop in it!:D
Yea remember you I think I still would love a conv but I don't have the dime right now! Was your 69 at the show?

I wore my gold Forabodies shirt hoping to meet some of you who frequent the site. Unfortunately, I didn't. Those who are close by should make a point to get together sometime, somewhere, when you least expect it, smile, your on candid camera. Woops! Went a different direction didn't I?
Don't remember a abodys shirt send a pic so I can put a face with the car.I always like to keep up with Mopar people thats close by

I'm the old man holding his new granddaughter.

V__B21E(2).jpg

V__B21E(2).jpg

Lucky man my girls have daddy wrapped I couldn't Imagine granddaughter good luck! Your car 65 cuda?
See at the next show!

Nope....it's in the basement, where it's been for 20 years...lol. I was set up in the swap meet also, about the 3rd row in. Red 04 Quad cab, and had a Challenger Shaker hood and some new in the box slots for sale.

Did I stop by your spot? I was on a Honda crf 50 with street tires.

Nope....it's in the basement, where it's been for 20 years...lol. I was set up in the swap meet also, about the 3rd row in. Red 04 Quad cab, and had a Challenger Shaker hood and some new in the box slots for sale.

Only Honda I remember, was a dude went in front of my truck on a red Honda 3 wheeler. I was right behind Joe Massey, if you know Joe. That's all the Honda recollection I have of the show. I've slept since then....lol.

once again an awesome show hope it continues to grow, would be a great place for a mini nationals lol

-
Back