Fast-n- furious actor dead

-

limelite70

Reaction score
Paul walker dead at 40

he was a good actor working with vin diesel.

God bless him

Paul walker dead at 40

he was a good actor working with vin diesel.

God bless him

So young and he will be missed :coffee2:, yes there is another thread on this but no worries :D......... smile and take it like a grain of salt :coffee2:

The one guy,that actually raced cars ,dies.Kinda F'd up...

I agree, this is messed up.. I hear tell he was a good man as well and dun his part spreading the gifts he was given around ... RIP Paul Walker..

How many threads do we need on this? F&F sucks balls anyway.

I am not into rice burners either but lets ALL keep the cars alive. The environmentalists want us driving around in Electric cars.

Watch out rob they are on to you:glasses7:

Was the person driving anyone special? Seen the picture of the Porche and just the dashboard forward was left. Damn idiot driver though for being stupid and careless!

RIP Paul Walker. I would agree that the first 2 or 3 F&F suck balls, but the last few had some better acting and story lines, not great but watchable. F&F are responsible for every tard out there who refers to Nitrous or N.O.S. as naaaawwwsss, makes me gag to this day when I hear it.
Looking at the pics of that smouldering wreck, leads me to believe the driver pulled a Ryan Dunn. He had to be fricking moving to pile a car up that bad. Rich folks + super cars - no driving skills = bad news.

UPDATE (Dec. 1, 11:00 a.m.): The driver in the fatal crash that killed Paul Walker has reportedly been identified as 38-year-old Roger Rodas. According to local reports, Rodas was the CEO of Always Evolving, an automotive company, and the pair was traveling in his 2005 Porsche Carrera GT when the car lost control and struck a tree. Walker, a car aficionado, was allegedly one of Always Evolving’s owners, and Rodas himself was a former race car driver.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/30/paul-walker-dead_n_4366214.html

Sounds like he was a good dude and a philanthropist to boot.
Condolences to his family and friends.

The "car" lost control. lol

RIP Paul Walker. I would agree that the first 2 or 3 F&F suck balls, but the last few had some better acting and story lines, not great but watchable. F&F are responsible for every tard out there who refers to Nitrous or N.O.S. as naaaawwwsss, makes me gag to this day when I hear it.
Looking at the pics of that smouldering wreck, leads me to believe the driver pulled a Ryan Dunn. He had to be fricking moving to pile a car up that bad. Rich folks + super cars - no driving skills = bad news.

Roger Rodas and Paul Walker were extremely skilled drivers . Paul didn't just act the scene. Roger was the owner of an automotive business and a racing team in which Paul was a member. The car was stalling before the crash and Rodas and Walker decided to drive it. Of course, the track is VERY different from an actual road and at high speeds even the best driver could lose control . But they were far from unskilled.

The "car" lost control. lol
Why are you laughing? The car was reported to have a power steering leak. They took the car out to diagnosis it and that's when this occurred. Good chance the leak got onto the tires and assisted with the loss of traction and fire.

Pretty sad.

I gotta admit I was kinda pissed off about WSB's reporting of the incident which seemed to care more about what the producers were gonna do now halfway through the filming than they do about the tragic death of their star actor.

Why are you laughing? The car was reported to have a power steering leak. They took the car out to diagnosis it and that's when this occurred. Good chance the leak got onto the tires and assisted with the loss of traction and fire.

Yep that's what I do when I have car trouble. Take it out and run the crap out of it. From the pics I saw he took out a concrete pole and a tree. I would say the car was going well over 100 mph. Damn car! :eek:ops:

Make your comments civil or they will be deleted. I have never issued infraction points but I may start.Thousands of members here dont care to see bickering.

Some maybe most may not like my comment, BUT I heard on the news today that when he was 33 his girlfriend was 16?? Was still with the same girl/woman when he died. Good lookin guy that appeared in car movies, I think that is where the Hollywood love comes from. If that was my daughter at 16 he would not have made it this long.

The speed limit on that street was 45 mph. RIP PAUL AND ROGER

-
Back