Fastest street legal/driven car on FABO?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Street Legal means so many differant things depending on area of residence,Alberta requires you to have your vehicle inspected and compliant upon purchase,if you have a rig 30 years you never have to do it again.Nova Scotia requires an inspection every 2 years,if you keep your rig presentable in Alberta then you can get away with a lot of rule bending.Nova Scotia D.O.T. approved mods only will pass.

I agree with StrokerScamp - Tagged and Insured --

This 41 Willy's does high six's in the 1/4, is street legal, idles, runs at about 150 degrees on a cruise (Hot August Nights) ALL Day and is tagged and insured. Wheelie Bars are within legal distance specifications for the road. Oh -- and runs on 89 octane gas - and its tagged and insured. You can see it and here it here: http://www.tkomotorsports.com/

Well Im marking this as a wash.Just a bunch of opinions on what street legal means. I gave the stipulations,and yet only one member posted times,but it was not his car.

I have been in tagged and insured hondas,that would run in the high 9's. Cool thing about electronics/turbo/FI is you can tune it to run on the street,and then retune for all out 1/4 mile action with just a lap top and boost controller.

10.66 in a full weight duster, tagged and insured and its a 340:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back