Father and Son '71 Duster

-
Ok, we have been moving along. a few months ago we got the front clip prepped and jammed, then yesterday and today we got the front clip hung, and the short block assembled and painted. tomorrow we hope to get the tranny mated up and the engine/tranny installed. Its been a long slow road....

Wrapped up the weekend by mating the tranny to the short block and then stuffing it all back in. Then hung the hood and did a final adjustment on the front clip. I finally feel like we are making progress. The heads are at the machine shop,and everything else is clean and ready to bolt on after we get them back.

Welcome-Nice work! Love father son projects...gonna have to wait a few years till my boy is old enough (he's 2). My 15 year old girl turns wrenches with me and the time spent is priceless. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Thanks. Its been a slow process. I just heard from the machine shop that my heads are garbage. so on the hunt again.

Thats sucks about the heads.......looking good, regardless of the set back.

yeah, 8 cracks between the two. I have been hunting craigslist and letting people know we are in need. lol

-
Back