Father lost the battle

-
Father passed away yesterday from a 2yr long battle to cancer.. :sad2:

'passed away'...

I disagree Sir. not trying to be an *** in the posting.

I think the Christ needed Your Pops...

Looking forward to meeting Your POPS (and yourself) on the streets of gold.

Apologies if I have been out of line.

Sure sorry to hear of your great loss scamp. Cancer took my dad and 3 uncles. I hate it with a passion. Praying peace for your family

Very sorry for your loss. Prayer for you and your family.

Very sorry to hear that. Look at the bright side of this though. He no longer has to deal with the pain

Condolences to you and your family.....

I lost mine in 2005, and even though he wasn't into hotrod's like I was. I still miss him.

Condolences on the loss of your dad, 416 scamp. I lost my dad a lot of years ago and my stepfather just earlier this year.
Keep all of the good memories close and your dad will always be with you.

My condolences sent out to you 416 scamp and all the folks that will miss him, same here , I lost my mom and her 2 brothers to this... Remember the good times and blessed are all the folks that had him in there life I bet.

Very sorry to hear that. My father-in-law is battling lung cancer right now and my aunt is battling pancreatic and lung cancer. Both have already beat the odds. My wife went through treatment for thyroid cancer earlier this year.

My condolensces on the loss of your father. I just came back from visiting Pops and he is battling an incurable form of blood cancer. It was devastating to see the difference in him from 4 months ago. Cancer is an evil wicked disease! Peace to you and all affected!

-
Back