Father's Day...

-
Agreed. Have a brisket on the smoker and am going to just sit back and enjoy "my day"!

Hope all the dads get a hug from their kids. Here's one from last year.

100_2018.jpg

We had a great day around the grill and my oldest son gave me a car cover for my new 66 Valiant this great bunch of folks here gave me.:toothy10:
I sat and walked around with some great folks at my youngest son's girl friend's home, I call here father Franklin!! he is one hundred time's a man.
We had a VERY good time.:cheers:

I had a great one as well.
I talked to My Dad on the phone and he seemed happy that my oldest brother called him and it was nice to hear my Dad happy since he's been kinda depressed since he retired and his Wife has had some serious health problems over the last few years, and my dad had been through prostrate cancer removal, diabetes, and a bi-polar condition so it was a really, really nice, upbeat conversation with him.
Kinda how it used to be before all that crap happened.

My kids were well behaved all day long and you can tell they were trying hard to be on their best behavior to give me a nice, peaceful father's day.
My youngest made me a cheesecake, and my oldest Daughter, that had recently moved out on her own gave me a $100 gift card for a music store so I can get that cry baby pedal I've always wanted.

A great weekend all around, especially with the progress on my cuda as well.

God has surely showed his blessings.

I hope I still feel the same way when the credit card bill comes. LOL!

-
Back