Faulty Sprayer Bottles--Frustration Enough to Pull My Hair Out

-
I use the Harris spray bottles, they are available at my local Ace. They seem to work good. Haven’t thought about a glass bottle... it would have to be thick glass for my use. I’m rough on equipment.

I buy pump up spray bottles,hold about 2 qts. One with simple green/water other is just water.
They last a few years. Good for a variety of chemicals.

Home depot sells a gray spray bottle thats guaranteed for a year I believe. 5 or 6 bucks. I've used one for all kinds of awful stuff. OSFO and othwr stuff a normal bottle quits spraying on day one

Yeah, ya know, Ive used that grey spraymaster from home depot. the darn things quit workin after a while after I use the purple power/superclean degreaser. those bottles really don't like that stuff for some odd reason...

I just use any empty spray bottle that I have around the house. When they fail, I get another one. I have spent money on spray bottles new, but they seem to fail too.
I also use empty weed killer jugs with the battery powered sprayer. When it dies, I get another one new, and use that one till it quits.

That's pretty much what we all do, that's why I'm looking for an improved strategy ... always have the same argument with myself ... we can land a man on the moon but we can't .. fill in here any simple thing (i.e. make a spray bottle that lasts more than a hundred pumps).

-
Back