Favorite Christmas/Holiday dessert

-

dukeboy440

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
what is your favorite holiday desert?

My wife's scratch made pecan pie, the crust is light and flaky. It usually doesn't last more than two days, it is my sugar fix for the year.

My wife's scratch made pecan pie, the crust is light and flaky. It usually doesn't last more than two days, it is my sugar fix for the year.
I miss my grand mothers zup cheesecake

Kitty's home made dressin.

Hi my name is Dan and I have a problem (cookieholics anonymous)

IMG_0425.JPEG

IMG_0482.JPEG

IMG_0481.JPEG

IMG_0472.JPEG

IMG_0427.JPEG

THANK YOU! I was assuming nobody would say pecan pie, so I thought I'd be first. I will cast the second vote for pecan pie. I love it.

The recipe my wife uses is one she got from her great grandmother. I was a tried and true recipe that was a hit with her family long before we met.

My wife makes what she calls “Christmas Crack” I think it’s Toffee on the bottom, saltine crackers laid on top then baked in a flat sheet pan, then chocolate poured on top then cooled so it gets hard, then she smashes and breaks it up….it’s so good!! unfortunately there’s only three pieces left lol

She makes awesome cookies too, lots of different kinds which are everyone’s favorites!

5D1A9A13-6AAE-4AF9-B4E5-94BCC8CF481C.jpeg

AB567A04-66E4-4F92-84E9-D86930E820E6.jpeg

C4EA7C48-4F31-47A6-A669-9CDA2E3782F1.jpeg

-
Back