Favorite Movie Mopar?

-
Oh Yes! The Black 71 'Cuda from Phantasm does it for me.

Attachments

• i005088.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 640
The Blue 68 Charger R/T from Christine and the Charger from Bullit
Oh and cant forget O`banions 73 duster from Dazed and Confused or the triple Black Superbird in the scene when they are meetin up for the party in the field at a drive in

Not a single a mention of the rag top Plymouth from Tommy Boy!!! Fat guy in a little coat! Rofl

The Challenger from "Running on Empty"

Attachments

• dodgechallengerrunningonempty.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 749
It's got a Cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, Cop tires, Cop suspension, Cop shocks, it's a model made before catalytic converters, so it will run on regular gas......

Tremors has a 63 Jeep Gladiator
images

The best part about that ^ movie was the name of the location... Perfection Valley... It's a fun innuendo.

I'ma throw down some Mike Judge and Matt Groening love here...

i031941.jpg

My favorite, even over Joey Dirte's rides, will have to be Snake's Charger.

i028266.jpg

snapshot200604051917057hz.jpg

Best-plates-ever.

I think Homer has a '70 Plymouth? It's sort of crude.
i025066.jpg

Also, Todd rules.

i151480.jpg

Celebutopia_NET.Beavis_AND_Butthead.Season_9_screencaps.HQ_.54.jpg

I know someone is rockin him for an avatar on this board and when I see them around again, they get a digital hi-five.

I always liked the Chrysler M4S Turbo Interceptor in The Wraith. Granted, it wasn't a production car, but it was bad ***! Skank and Gutterboy's 66 Barracuda was pretty cool, too. There was also an 84 and an 87 Dodge Daytona, as well. Not to mention K-cars out the wazoo as cop cars!

Attachments

• skankcuda.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 512
  • 84Daytona.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 533
  • wraith.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 645
  • wraith2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 575
Oh Yes! The Black 71 'Cuda from Phantasm does it for me.
If memory serves me right, that car is still out there somewhere. Nobody knows what happened to it. Somebody probably has it and doesn't know what they have! Or they do and they're not saying!

I have got to throw another vote to Christine but I see no one has mentioned the 68 super stock barracuda in the Highwaymen. Check it out.

It also appears that everyone is ignoring the elephant in the room and not mentioning the General Lee. Or Daisy's Road Runner. Of course, the Road Runner didn't make it into that travesty they called a movie.

Also, if I remember right, Cary Elwes drove a 1964 Valiant in The Crush.

Attachments

• valiant.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 518
The '65 Satellite from the movie Hot Rod, honorable mention to the Studebaker pickup and '41 Willys coupe.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=02dYElSI_Dk"]Dirty Mary Crazy Larry (1974) - YouTube[/ame]

BOY MY TOP END IS UNLIMITED

-
Back