Attachments

• c361c8dea409b01759cd87b74008491b.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 558
"Shaft's Big Score"

1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring

John Shaft

'Who is the man that would risk his neck for his brother man ? ... 'Shaft'

i014939.jpg

I've got a sweet spot for this one. I know I'm going to get some heat, but this is the car that got me into mopars when I was a kid.

Attachments

• Fast_04.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 553
The dilemma dodge challenger and the punisher a satellite just a few of my recents

Attachments

• challe.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 482
  • i004429.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 745
I love this movie, but how about the Daytona and Cuda from Two Lane Blacktop?

[ame]http://youtu.be/iizNf8sYR0M[/ame]

vanishing point challenger
dirty/crazy charger
both excellent nihilistic movies

and the blues mobile

Nitrojunkee,that first 3 minutes,always puts my soul at peace.....

One I just saw last night. In Time had a highly modified 70 Challenger, and an 85 Ramcharger.

I think a picture of the Challenger has been posted here before, but I couldn't find it.

Attachments

• intimechallenger.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 429
  • intimeramcharger.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 424
Nitrojunkee,that first 3 minutes,always puts my soul at peace.....

I know exactly what you mean, Abodybomber. The Paradise road race from the movie in your avatar, does it for me too. Both great flicks!

There is a movie called "Catch Me if You Can" that is about this high school kid who street races a black Chevelle. His last race he finds a '57 Chevy buried under the school's football field, that was owned by an old street racing legend who is the school's now principal. Anyway, in the very first scene of the movie, they pan up from the ground, and eventually you see a ramcharger scoop with a "340" emblem....Either a 340 Demon or Duster, can't remember which. I've been trying to find a copy of that movie for years...No such luck.

There is a movie called "Catch Me if You Can" that is about this high school kid who street races a black Chevelle. His last race he finds a '57 Chevy buried under the school's football field, that was owned by an old street racing legend who is the school's now principal. Anyway, in the very first scene of the movie, they pan up from the ground, and eventually you see a ramcharger scoop with a "340" emblem....Either a 340 Demon or Duster, can't remember which. I've been trying to find a copy of that movie for years...No such luck.
it's on youtube

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUZokQ971f8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUZokQ971f8[/ame]

it's on youtube

Ha! Thanks! Don't know why I didn't think of looking there... Obviously I remembered some of it differently, It's only been probably twenty years since I've seen it though. :thumleft:

Damn .Susan George, so sweet.Any complaints,arrest me instead. That is one beautiful English byrd.......

-
Back