FBBO transplant

-

MarPar

Young Troubadour
Reaction score
Howdy guys!!! I'm over on FBBO, and wanted to see what you guys are up to over here...I don't have an A-body, but love all kinds of MoPars!!! Thanks for letting me join here!!! 8)

B-body guys arent welcome here .....soooooooooo........

HAHAHAHA J/K , Welcome aboard!!!!:cheers: What Mopar/s do you own buddy?

Thanks y'all i have a 68 gtx w a 727. nuttin real special, but she's my baby!! take a look...

DSC00372.jpg

GTX Interior (38).jpg

Welcome to the site MarPar. That's one awesome car you have there. I sold my closest friend my 68 GTX about 5 years ago. I now have a 68 Dart GT. I love B-bodies but my favs are the A-bodies. The 68 Dart being my favorite of all A-bodies. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Frank

Marpar ....that thing is SHARP!!!

I love all mopars for the most part....I just happen to be a bit more of a fan of the A-bodies.....but don't get me wrong , if a good deal on a a B or E body came along I would snatch it up!

Thanks for all the warm welcome guys!!

Yep, i was looking for a MoPar, any MoPar and this deal fell in my lap! couldn't pass it up!! :cheers:

I do like A-bodys too...I looked at Dart GTS (clone) near me w/ a 440 and a 904, but the deal fell through...:argue: oh well, still looking for another MoPar...it's addicting!!

I love blue w/ white myself Petty!!! :mrgreen:

Couple mo' pics...I know we love **** (ahem) car **** @ FBBO, i figure you guys would like it too!!!

GTX Exterior (20).jpg

Picture 01011 (4).jpg

DSC00364.jpg

post-153940-12791891301650485161.jpg

OOOPS!!! clicked on the wrong folder for that last one...sorry!!! :snakeman:

haha!! welcome to the site buddy!!! for sure you own my FAVORITE B-body!!! very nice!!!

-
Back