Feather emblems

-

dwak

Reaction score
I just recently graduated for from a tech school in the field of machining. I had to make a plastic mold for a project and for a grade. I have a 76 plymouth duster that im working on and it is the feather duster package and it still has the stickers on it. When as far as i know they didn't make a feather emblem so i did what do you guys think

Attachments

• 20150530_150203.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 413
  • 20150422_132005.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 447
  • 20150416_094629.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 368
  • 20150416_092538.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 403
Pretty cool!

Tickle your @ss with a feather??? #-o

I said it looks like we're having particularly nice weather.... :D

The top picture is with paint i dont have a picture of what they look like right out of the machine the ones i have i use purple plastic because that's what the school had as for selling them i really don't know i have i few extras but i dont know i dont have the mold thousand if i can find a mold machine i can make more

That is awesome! You could start a small repop business. Is it injection molded? I assume so but you know what they say about that :)

Yes it is injection molding and thank you guys so much for the feed back you dont know how much it means to me

Very well done . You should make a few more , I'm sure people with Feather Dusters would buy , jeez I would buy one just to collect . Have about 20 different emblems for Dodge trucks and cars

Awesome work, i would buy a few just to have because they look cool.
The factory should have made them.

I'll buy a set. They'd look great on my tool box

Any chance you could make Demon emblems? I want a set to do in custom colors.
Awesome work!!

Very nice work. I wish I had 1/100 of the creativity. I suck.

Thank you all and im still kicking around the idea of selling them

-
Back