Feeling dumb - Where do these go?

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
I bought a Softseal body seal kit last spring and just got around to putting it on now. The doors, trunk and hood were pretty easy to figure out. These I can't see where they go. All the seals were gone on the car when I bought it, so there is nothing to match up. I tried around the windows but they don't look like they fit any which way. I even tried around the hood hinges. I give up. Does one of you smart fellas know where they go?
View attachment Seals for Dart.jpg

door jam to 1/4 glass if the rear windows roll up. If they are swing out windows I dont think it will have them

I have swing out rear windows. I tried the door jamb every way I can possibly imagine but they don't look right. It makes sense to me that the slot is for a window, so I tried what I think is everything. But as my wife will tell you, I don't have much sense ...

It was a long time ago, but I ordered them for a Dart Sport. Everything else seems to line up, but it probably would except maybe these parts. I got the door seals on okay ans I laid out the trunk seal that seems to be correct.

I can't imagine the 73 and 74 is that much different, and they look nothing like mine.

What about the piece that goes in front of the window on the door. Does it look like it would fit there somehow?

Heres a picture but if your windows are swing out then it wont use them

Attachments

• 051.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 175
-
Back