Fellow FABO brothers and sisters...

-

greenhornet

Reaction score
I think we can all agree that we have the best car forum, brother hood and mods of any web-site on the net... Some of our parts dealings have been going bad here lately, our mods shouldnt have to baby sit any of us.. Lets clean it up guys, I say guys because Cudachick and She Devil are straight up gals... Dartnut got drug through the mud pretty bad last week over just trying help another member out on some parts, I talked to Dartnut for over an hour on the phone the other night, hes a straight up guy who didn't deserve that kind of treatment.. Lets show a little love, kindness and respect for our brothers and sisters on here and lets put an end to these bad dealings.. Just keep in mind, if you screw one of us, you've screwed us all.

"Truer words have never been spoken"

Chiefohara.jpg

I am with you bro.I love this site so much I pop in 7 times a day in fact i check in first thing in the morning befor work.Its too bad some are geting screwed over.Maybe we should not buy from someone unless they have been a meamber for over 6 mounths.

Maybe the classifieds section should be "moderated" by people (who could be picked by the mods)who can review the transactions and outcome of such between members here and when there is a bad apple or a scumbag that will not make good on a posting for sale and ends up screwing some one else who pays in good faith and expects to receive what he/she paid for and does not, then this will result in a lifetime ban from FABO.

NO EXCEPTIONS! 1ST TIME YOU SCREW SOMEONE YOUR HISTORY!!!!

Only fair to the members who support this site and offer goodwill to each other and expect to be treated as such in return. If you rip off someone even for a dollar, that's stealing!!!!! And it is against the law to steal!!!! If you want to come on this site and steal from someone, get the "F" out!!! Plain and simple

Thanks for the mention Paul! But there's a lot of other girls here besides She Devil and me (but I've never known any of them to mess anybody over either).

Like any family, this one is only as good or bad as its membership on any given day. I agree we shouldn't need babysitters and a lot of self-policing could go a long way. We're all adults and should behave as such, and try to remember we're all here for a common purpose: Love of A Bodies, not tearing each other's throats out or seeing who can be the biggest 'net bully.

Thanks for the mention Paul! But there's a lot of other girls here besides She Devil and me (but I've never known any of them to mess anybody over either).

I wasn't trying to offend the other girls, you and She Devil are the only two that I know of that deal in car parts....

Like any family, this one is only as good or bad as its membership on any given day. I agree we shouldn't need babysitters and a lot of self-policing could go a long way. We're all adults and should behave as such, and try to remember we're all here for a common purpose: Love of A Bodies, not tearing each other's throats out or seeing who can be the biggest 'net bully.

Or the person that thinks they have the most experience, or school training, or has a bigger brain than the rest of us.

I cannot imagine how much time and money this site has saved me over the last 8 months.

On a positive note:

Damraider made and shipped a replacement Gas Cap at incredible value and quickness after mine got stolen.

65Vart mailed me a 273 timing tab that I could find nowhere else and humbly denied reimbursement to my insistent nagging for it.

This site is definitely a community and valuable resource for A body owners worldwide. I am proud to be a part of it.

We're all adults and should behave as such, and try to remember we're all here for a common purpose:

Leanna, are you trying to take all the fun out of life? I've never been accused of acting like an adult before. But if I have to be an adult, does that mean we can play adult games? LMAO

Jack

Jack, you've been sorely missed while you were on vacation.

:-D

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Good thought for this morning Hornet :happy10:
I have been here a few years and never AND I mean never had a bad thing happen to me here 8)

I want one to Leanna :love7:

And just one more thing Leanna 8) sneak up on Billy and slap him on the back for me real hard and say that's from memike :cheers: My carb he set up and shined has been nothing but perfect :happy10:

Damn..... I wish some HOT MOPAR BABE with an A-body would SCREW ME OVER!!!!! :snakeman: :cheers: :downtown: :toothy10:

Wylde1.

When a deal is bad here I think we all lose a little comfort at FABO. As for me I have bought and sold and never a problem.

Thanks Paul, for the kind words and concern.
Crackedback and a few others have helped me with advice etc. on here too about this matter.
Helping each other out and making a few friends along the way is what i think this site is all about.
There's bound to be a few bad apples though.
I found that 99.9% of us are very good people and really care.
Now we just need a good group hug.....lol
Tom.

Thanks Paul, for the kind words and concern.
Crackedback and a few others have helped me with advice etc. on here too about this matter.
Helping each other out and making a few friends along the way is what i think this site is all about.
There's bound to be a few bad apples though.
I found that 99.9% of us are very good people and really care.
Now we just need a good group hug.....lol
Tom.

Yeah, a group hug. I call dibs on being between Leanna and She Devil. I'm on a roll. hehehe

Jack

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Well said LeAnne.
I have had good luck on here for buying and selling. I only hope that the parts I sell are what I've said they are to the purchaser.

gotta love FABO.....lets weed out the bad ones and hopefully not at the expense of the good guys wallet.

FABO rocks!!!!! I have had good luck dealing with folks here for the most part....I always treat people well and pay/ship for things when I say I will and so far others have mostly done the same.

speaking of She devil....I was suppose to hear from her about some parts but she is not responding to thread comments or PM's ...has anyone heard from her? doesw anyone know if things are cool on her end?

-
Back