Fenderwell's, or under chassi

-
Lower Pro's will make it even mor of a head ach in Parking lots, and school zones that have speed bumps. Pesonally, i like to go for a drive, and just not think about anything. i don't like to worrie if there are bumps coming ahead, or if i turned into a parking lot with Speed bumps or not...Just get in and drive and enjoy. Fenderwells, if its not stearling radius, its exhaust crunching.

To each there own.

Phil.

PS that vid is of my car when it wasn't done, My exhaust doesn't look like that anymore.

Lower Pro's will make it even more of a head ach in Parking lots, and school zones that have speed bumps. Pesonally, I like to go for a drive, and just not think about anything. I don't like to worry if there are bumps coming ahead, or if i turned into a parking lot with Speed bumps or not...Just get in and drive and enjoy.

I agree. I like the underchassis headers myself.

Between the miles that rack up on my mopars and the rough roads around here I can't compromise ground clearence. I like my cars lowered down as far as they can go without crushing my exhaust on bumps at speed. On my A-bodies I run 195/60R-15s and 205/60R-15s on the front. With the heavy duty torsion bars I wouldn't go any lower profile. They handle great and are still comfortable.

P.S. That vid is of my car when it wasn't done, My exhaust doesn't look like that anymore.

I was like whoa, I hope thats temporary!

Well If there was a poll going on, it would look something like this....

5 votes fenderwells
9 votes underchassi

That is if i counted right, and didn't double count.

Phil

340, Hooker Super Comp fender wellheaders baby!!:cheers:

Add another vote to the fenderwell list! Here are a few vids with some noise!!

DSC01746.jpg

Hey TonyGTS, Post a pic of your engine compartment. I saw it on another post...you should show how great fenderwells look ;)

Phil

I was like whoa, I hope thats temporary![/quote]

That was when i was trying to fit my 3 inch exhaust in, but had a hard time figuring out what to do with the diff, leaf springs, shocks, and gas tank clearance. Would have been easier if my leaf springs weren't re-located.

I'm guna get a video of some doughnuts soon.

Phil

Hey TonyGTS, Post a pic of your engine compartment. I saw it on another post...you should show how great fenderwells look ;)

Phil

your car is just as quite as a ******* honda, **** you.

your car is just as quite as a ******* honda, **** you.

Now toni, It was you that wanted vids and pics of cars on here, but you have yet to post yours, Why are you fetting so upset...just scroll up and it shows you requesting people to post vids on here...and you where the first to post a pic of your car too, I just thought you would want to post how clean your hack job compartment is...I mean engine compartment.

Don't start swearing on here man...quite un-tastefull.

Phil

couldn't agree with you more. and since this is turning into a photo shoot....
lastpics001.jpg

i cant believe you have the nerve to say my car looks like **** when you have your ignition wires all scattered around, loose wiring on the inside of the passenger side valve cover, messy wiring on the fire wall, a cheap no name battery, a rusty ground strap & the list goes on.

i have posted vids of my car on other topics, give me a moment & i'll post it again real quick

There are those beutifull shock towers I was dreaming about.

That sounds like at least a pump up to 1/2 throtle to me. and you had to go inches away from the pipes. I was a good 20 feet from my car on my vid.

silly silly tony

That sounds like at least a pump up to 1/2 throtle to me. and you had to go inches away from the pipes. I was a good 20 feet from my car on my vid.

silly silly tony

i was dreaming about your old man column shift, chrome bumbers, fake *** cheap plastic rims piece of **** duster too

you really need to lower that duster it has a ******* truck ride hieght

silly silly tony

you wouldnt know anything about real race cars, i love your restrictive $5.00 aircleaner becaue it matches your stupid schumacher "headers"

i was dreaming about your old man column shift, chrome bumbers, fake *** cheap plastic rims piece of **** duster too

you really need to lower that duster it has a ******* truck ride hieght

Come on Toni, Keep the post relative to the forum at least. or just turn off your computer and chill out. Your off the handle right now.

Its all in personal preferance. these cars came with chrome bumpers.. I like them that way. Those cheap plastic rim peices are called rally rims Toni. and people only paint there bumpers if there rusty. Your right, I should put a proper 4 spd colum in there to go with the 4 spd. I could coment about your car...but I won't. To each there own toni. this is a post about headers, and I think Fenderwells look like crap. Personal preferance. I am aloud to say that, as you are aloud to say you like fenderwells.

Why don't you start swearing at the other 75 % of the people on here that don't like fenderwells either?

Just relax. You guna get youself banned or something.

Phil

Well anyways.lol I say underchasis. And damn, $5.00 for that aircleaner? Double the price and I will still take 2 :tongue8:

Well anyways.lol I say underchasis. And damn, $5.00 for that aircleaner? Double the price and I will still take 2 :tongue8:

I wish it was $5 for it lol
Chock another one up for underchassi :)

I don't know what happend back there, He started flipping out on me on another forum on here, and I wanted to know why.

A big Sorry to all Fabo members if I offended anyone in anyway.

Dang, that got out of hand quickly! If he wants vids, here we go. My duster right befor I started taking it apart. Its running like crap, has no alternator, & the batt. is almost gone. Open 20yr. old black jack hedders (under chassis) & according to my wal-mart tach. the rev. at 1:08 was to 6500 rpm!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26z2e5cBlaw

I vote for underchassis for now but im concerened if the TTI's will clear my factory colum shift & what not....
P.S. The reason for the bad word at the end is because my next door neighbor was giving me the evil eye from his back porch! & im too stupid to know how to edit my videos. Lol!

Another one form the day I got it home from Tennesee. It was running sooo good! Open cut outs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePox...sonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=40862&page=3

Last one. Listen to this monster!! BB with open fender well hedders!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHffxiWGrgo&feature=related

Hope your happy tony, you troll.

Fenderwells all the way. EASY plug changes , no problems turning mine on the street . They arent ugly to me--I dont have a show car.

Tony--whats your ET in that car since you know so much about "race" cars ?

I thought you were too busy watching Hip-hop-rap shows on Mtv to be at the race track..................

heheh

8)

Tony--whats your ET in that car since you know so much about "race" cars?
I thought you were too busy watching Hip-hop-rap shows on Mtv to be at the race track..................

heheh

8)

I got word that Toni won't be on here for a while.

-
Back