Finally, an important piece of the puzzle!

-

swinginmy73

Reaction score
Just got my Dana from the shop late last night! Now tofind spring plates and she's ready to drop in. Here's a couple of pic's. Came from a Hemi Dar drag car 35 spline 3.73 posi.

Dartparts001.jpg

Dartparts002.jpg

Dartparts003.jpg

I found it 3 months ago, never set eyes on it, did the whole deal ovr the phone! Man never asked for a dime, called me when it was finished,delivered it, asked if it's what i expected, I paid the man he said if there is ever a problem with the rear end to call him and he'll take care of it no questions! of course he did laugh as he said my 440 will never break it.

Looks nice! Is it a cut down truck rear end? I noticed no provisions for the pinion snubber. Get a razor and trim that cover gasket!

I just put a Dana in my Dart last fall. Nothing like seeing that cover peeking out under your gas tank!!!

From what i understand, it came from a hemi dart, whether or not it was factory I am not sure. Ik thought I remember hearing of them. The builder also has a 4sd from a hemi Dart he's going through and will give me the first shot at, both were from the same car that a couple of guys owned and decided to head in another direction so this guy ended up with the trans and rear, i do know the rear had a wilwood setup on it that wasn't part of the rear when he got it.

Could not wait! It's not clamped down or anything but definetely looks sweet!

DanainPlace.jpg

Can't remember how to get the pic larger sorry

-
Back