finally back in an a body

-

demondaddy

Reaction score
i grew up with some older neighbor kids who were a body fanatics.340 gts,a body cuda,273 dart,340 duster and more.while other kids were playing ball at 12 years old i was wrenching for free-just for experience.i guess i came to like the underdog factor of the sb mopar,in an area seeming to be chevy dominated.i love em all,chevs,fords,sm and bb,s.but the look on a guys face in a 396 chevelle when you were side by side on the berlin trnpke-what is this kid in his mothers duster doing?we would take some lose some,but always got their attention.anyway,i had to sell my early bronco rockcrawlr to do it.two appearances in petersens 4wd,a very capable rockcrawlr.13 yrs of hard work,especially hard on my 8 yr old.but when i picked him up at school in the demon for the first time and all of his friends,including the principle came out,the pain was fading.
its not easy being a mopar guy,never mind an a body guy when it comes to sourcing parts and info.i am looking forward to utilizing this great site!please be patient with me-my wrenching skills are good but my computer skills are lacking.just looking foward to family cruisin and car shows in the beautiful 4 corners area.just got back from moab.the demon was recieved very well.just have to get used to staying on the pavement.great to be back in an a body again! thanks. :angry4:

Good story and intro, welcome to the site. :wav:

pic4.JPG

welcome aboard there demondaddy! always room for more demons around here! :wav:

Dam, this site just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Welcome home Demondaddy, always room for more Demons. I came over from B Bodies myself and am feeling much better now :evil2:

Terry

109.JPG

Welcome demondaddy.
You will fit in nicely here at A bodies only.
And that was a great introduction sir.
Jump on in and enjoy your self.

Like Jack, I also am from N.B.,Canada, but my A-body is a Dart Sport (almost the same). Welcome aboard and enjoy. A lot of useful info here.

PS Don't forget to visit the chat room some time.

-
Back