Finally found a job...

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
.After 5 months of no work I finally found a job.Pays decent but I will not be buying any Hemi Cuda's anytime soon.Maybe I can get the V8 in the Duster now!

:tonqe::tonqe::tonqe::tonqe::tonqe::tonqe:

good on you buddy! Enjoy being employed again and hopefully the car of your dreams is in site.

Congrats Jim. I am really glad for you.

Way ta go!!:cheers:

Working for a living usually sucks..... but its the only thing I know that pays the bills. LOL

Congrats on finding a new job! I hope it turns out to be a good one!!

.After 5 months of no work I finally found a job.Pays decent but I will not be buying any Hemi Cuda's anytime soon.Maybe I can get the V8 in the Duster now!

:tonqe::tonqe::tonqe::tonqe::tonqe::tonqe:

This news is great to see this evening Jim :cheers: I hollered out to Treva you found a job :D
Wow this sure made my day, now the Duster stays with you and will soon be growing up a bit 8)8)8)8)
Congratulations :cheers:

Thanks Everyone.... I will be working at Rohn they make communication towers and other towers.

I hope you won't be climbing, or maybe you will be, I was a line's man for about 8 months 28 years ago, never climbed towers Jim.

Good to hear. I hope it works out well and you like the new work.

I will be making $4.00 less than I did last Oct. but I am happy to have a job with benefits.It is rough out there everyone wants experience or College.And a lot of Company's want to start you out on the low side of the scale.I had a job offer at a body shop last week, full time,benefits and $8.50 hour! $8.50 hour come on...What do body shops charge per hour again?

And don't worry Memike no climbing......

-
Back