Finally have video of the cuda in action.

-
dude, im speechless. i cant imagine what you are...that is awesome. i cant wait to get mine started. excellent job, it looks great. i especially like, who im assuming is you wife(oh my, why does he have to do that) when you're comming back down the road before you turn into your drive way. my old lady does the same thing. she knows you're a gear head! it shouldnt be such a surprise for her!

The car looks, sounds great! All the hard work has paid off. Soon you'll be enjoying your car on a regular basis.

Congrats on a job well done!

Oh man I've got goose pimples! It's absolutely great to see the car in action and sounds awesome too!

Man I'm so glad for you bud!

I've watched it a couple of times already.

How do you post a video like that? You can PM me I would appreciate it.

dang spaz, that thing sounds built!! & looks killer as well!!!

Congrats man, I cant wait till you put up a vid of you gettin' on it. I would love to hear it bark the crap out of 2nd gear!!!

Nothin' like going for a cruise with no windows in the car. I liked the big grin
on the face of your passenger! Sounds and looks great!!!! toolmanmike

Thanks guys, yeah my Wife is a trip, and luckily my neighbors are cool.

I had four guys in my garage before I could turn the car off..LOL.

Ax, your camera should have a image loading disk to hold your pics in your computer.
You can log onto youtube and sign up, then click "upload" and follow the prompts to "browse", find your video, and select it, follow the prompts to upload it.

It takes about a half hour to upload a video sometimes depending how fast or slow your computer is.

It's basically just like uploading pics on photobucket but much slower.

dang spaz, that thing sounds built!! & looks killer as well!!!

Congrats man, I cant wait till you put up a vid of you gettin' on it. I would love to hear it bark the crap out of 2nd gear!!!

Me too, I'm just gonna take it easy on the brand new clutch then I will do some killer whole shots and second gear screamers.

The master power 4 wheel disk brakes feel really grabby for not being broke in yet and I'm verry happy with how they feel.

I still have to get exhaust obviously and glass, and do the rest while I drive it.

I gotta try to get one of the local filling stations to start carrying 100 octane in the pump.

If you are coming to tennessee or if i come to georgia i am next in line for a ride! LOL Looking great and sounding better cudaspaz. Congrats is in order for you my friend!

O by the way have you seen any Russian's in Georgia lately? I here that everybody in mississppi are on there way to the border to stop them! LOL

Nothin' like going for a cruise with no windows in the car. I liked the big grin
on the face of your passenger! Sounds and looks great!!!! toolmanmike

My passenger is one of those neighbors you never knew you had until you see his garage door up one day and darn near run over a tree while jerking the wheel into his driveway.

Just so happens he has a 68 formula-S 340 notchback that he's owned since he was 19 y/o.

he helped me put my trans back in so we took it for a test spin.

I really wanted to open it up much more than I did, but I'm not at that point just yet.

Me too, I'm just gonna take it easy on the brand new clutch then I will do some killer whole shots and second gear screamers.

The master power 4 wheel disk brakes feel really grabby for not being broke in yet and I'm verry happy with how they feel.

I still have to get exhaust obviously and glass, and do the rest while I drive it.

I gotta try to get one of the local filling stations to start carrying 100 octane in the pump.

I would be puzzy footin' it around as well. I think my 02 3500 dodge diesel had 10,000K on it befor I stommped it. It had 12 miles on the clock when I drove it off the lot. I was worried it would break somthin' so I took it easy for the first 6 months!!

I got my duster from Tennesee & they could still get sunoco 94 oct. at the pump (as of 4/07).
All I can get in Oklahoma is 91 & its 10% corn. What a crock!

What mufflers/exhaust are you planning on running??

You sure can feel that adrenaline all the way over here even if I'm not in that sweet candy! That's one slick whip! :sign10: lol Keep on posting the motivation helps us all!

Ax, your camera should have a image loading disk to hold your pics in your computer.
You can log onto youtube and sign up, then click "upload" and follow the prompts to "browse", find your video, and select it, follow the prompts to upload it.

It takes about a half hour to upload a video sometimes depending how fast or slow your computer is.

It's basically just like uploading pics on photobucket but much slower.

Ok thanks. I've seen a bunch of home videos but never had anyone to tell me how. I'll check out.

Your car sounds F`in AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those first-rides are the best! :-D

Your car sounds F`in AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those first-rides are the best! :-D

Thanks guys,

To tell you the truth, I was really hoping nothing broke and came apart on that test drive.
Seems like one problem after another when it comes to crunch time, but one thing I have learned along the way and that's patience.

I probably watched this video at least 50 times already and can't get tired of it.

I will say one thing though.

It is going to absolutely suck driving this car in bumper to bumper traffic so I'm gonna have to take it out only when traffic is light because it seems this car has only one speed....FAST!!

It don't wanna go unless you give it more gas.........Man this thing is gonna be trouble....I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

First thing I'm gonna do when I get it road worthy is take it to both the local North and south sheriff precincts to show it off to some of my buddies in uniform so that some of their buddies can see that I'm buddies with some of their buddies, then we can all be buddies and they may cut me some slack....LOL.

As stated above, now has the sound to match the great looks, congrats.

-
Back