Finally in color (paint) !!

-

mbaird

mbaird
Reaction score
It has been a long time coming .... EW1 in a single stage.
I tormented about the color for a few years but finally decided on factory EW1 in single stage. It turned out great! I decided not to go base coat clear coat opting for a single stage instead because I have been told that a single stage will give more depth on a solid non metallic color. They were right !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 166
Looks great. I prefer single stage on most cars I restore.

My brother suggested it so I started looking at all the cars on the lot.. ( I sell hi end cars) and all the white cars look like they are behind glass ! No depth and kinda fake.... So
I took his advice and love the outcome! If I were to go metallic I might go BC/CC ... Not enough of a pro to say for sure...

BTW, those arcs you see on the driverside are reflections of the building.

Right On! Looks awesome and now the real fun begins! I went single stage on mine, it looks more factory also. I remember not that long ago ....

subscribed.

Looks great! Non metallic colors look best with single stage. tmm

Yeah... The fun begins...I have most everything redone or new sitting on shelves . The engine is done other than cam and valvetrain install.. Hughes rockers, Lunati 403 and Cloyes timing chain. All the suspension is blasted and coated with new components including Helwig swaybar... Built 904 trany (still need 2400 range converter) , new tank and lines , new interior sitting in bedroom closet..(yes I am single) , dash frame blasted and coated , new weather stripping and door felts , 8 3/4 cut down and straightened with Jeep rear discs..., 14x7 slots at polisher...grill and rear trunk trim refinished as good as they ever will be....new wiring thru out .... Gauges and cluster rebuilt and tested...

Still need radiator , tires and rechromed bumpers.....what am I forgetting?

Oh yeah....dash pads.... Gottem.....real nice..took a long time to get !

-
Back