Finally it has paint

-

harrytoes

Reaction score
It took over a year but it was well worth the wait.

DSC01196.JPG

DSC01197.JPG

DSC01198.JPG

DSC01195.JPG

I wish my car was green. I had a 74 Swinger that I painted green. Green is my favorite color on a mopar. Very cool.

Scott
72 Dart

Bitchin finish. Buy the painter a bottle of good Scotch.... :glasses8:

Slick and a great shine !:glasses8:

Better make that two bottles of good scotch.:mrgreen:

I bet you still got a big grin on harrytoes:colors:

i would say johnny blue or glenlivet 21 year. that car looks sick! love the green! show more pics after they remove the masking.

What a gorgeous finish.. and that color is going to look great when you trim her out.. Color-coded steelies?

Grant

That looks terrific! What brand of paint and clear coat did you use?

I think he is to busy working on his car to answer any questions or take anymore pictures! LOL!

looking good. now finish it and give it to me. ok just kidding but still looks great.

Yes, I have been busy getting things ready for the delivery. The car is being painted a thousand miles away in Oregon. I used to live there then moved south while the car was in the shop. i have all the other parts with me and have been polishing and painting waiting for the car to come.

This car was originally bought by my father in 68 for $2,400. It has been in my family since then I drove it in high school so did my sister. The body was thrashed, dents in every panel. That is the original color TT1 (med. metallic green)

I am planning on keeping it fairly stock. The 318 will eventually be hopped up with new cam, intake, and a 4bbl. I am planning on front disks too. But that is about the only mods. Maybe a little crome under the hood.

The delivery won't happen for a few more weeks so I get to polish and paint as much as I can until it gets here.

As far as the scotch goes, I think Shawn is more of a PBR man

Well I haven't been around in a while. My car finally made it home. Just over a year and it made it to my garage. My camera took a dump on me so i had to use my old back up. i have been polishing chrome and aluminum for months. I can't wait to get it back together.

cuda.jpg

Well I haven't been around in a while. My car finally made it home. Just over a year and it made it to my garage. My camera took a dump on me so i had to use my old back up. i have been polishing chrome and aluminum for months. I can't wait to get it back together.

Looking good harrytoes. That particular picture makes it look gold........and gold rocks!!!......a little bias here........but the green is awesome. Can`t wait to see more.

-
Back