finally pulled the trigger

-

RJK3

8 3/4 Hoarder
Reaction score
After months of back and forth, I finally made up my mind...tell me what you think! (Wheels and tires)
1408599588779.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Rims look a little big, not my taste as far as the diameter goes, otherwise.
Nice!

Congrats ...looks great and yeah ....I am not a fan of the large rims. Have fun with it

Classic 5 spoke wheel never do you wrong. What size are they?

I think its the short sidewall of the tires that make the rims look bigger! I'm usually not a fan of the look, but they do look good one some cars, yours included!! I agree with Joe, a couple inch drop and the car will really look nice! Love the color too!! Geof

I think its the short sidewall of the tires that make the rims look bigger! I'm usually not a fan of the look, but they do look good one some cars, yours included!! I agree with Joe, a couple inch drop and the car will really look nice! Love the color too!! Geof

Thanks man! That's original paint!

Like x4 on the suspension drop. Large diameter rims need the car lowered IMO to make up for lack of sidewall height. Its a visual thing. Nice ride, any more info on it?

Like your car and your new wheels dress it up nicely. Post some more pics!

Like x4 on the suspension drop. Large diameter rims need the car lowered IMO to make up for lack of sidewall height. Its a visual thing. Nice ride, any more info on it?

Thank you for the comments!

It's a 73' Space Duster.
Originally a 225 /6 904
Swapped in a LA360 with preformer intake and 600 cfm Edelbrock
727 TF
Schumacher spool mounts
Comp cams "Dual energy" cam.
Dougs ceramic coated headers
TTI exhaust
All poly bushings
Super stock springs
8 1/4 rear 3:21 gear (open dif)