FINALLY! Repop 1969 Barracuda grilles!

-

butterball

Banned
Reaction score
No joke: I dropped off my '69 Barracuda grille surrounds at the chrome shop today to have them repaired and rechromed, only to come home and find a new P.G. Classic catalog in the mail.. and on page 125 they have:

'69 Barracuda grille plastic housings: $299 each
Part #3309-HLH (left), #3309-HRH (right)

'69 Barracuda grille trim (surrounds): $299 each
Part #3309-BLH (left), #3309-BRH (right)

'69 Barracuda grille "eggcrate" screens: $199 each
Part #3309-SLH (left), #3309-SRH (right)

or you can buy it all as a kit for $1299, part #3309-HBKIT.

FINALLY!
boogie.gif

I checked their website, but the parts haven't been listed there yet. Has anyone seen any of the actual parts?

Oooohhh...that's cool. My buddy didn't even know where to begin to start looking for some.....he ended up selling the car.

Not ot Highjack your thread Brian, Just wanted to tell you Hello, and Glad to see your soing well. Give me a call sometime. Matt

No joke: I dropped off my '69 Barracuda grille surrounds at the chrome shop today to have them repaired and rechromed, only to come home and find a new P.G. Classic catalog in the mail.. and on page 125 they have:

FINALLY!
boogie.gif

I checked their website, but the parts haven't been listed there yet. Has anyone seen any of the actual parts?

Anything for a 68 Barracuda?

well thats cool but damn....if there gonna make everything for a 69, they better make everything for a 67 and 68!!!! :mad:

Thanks for the info! Started taking mine off yesterday,going for new paint,came off in pieces. Will call them asap

So why support an American restoration company when you can buy made in China ? Because we cut our own throats.
I still buy stamps and write checks to pay my bills, only to support our post office. I guess I'm the idiot.
Is this the rant out of left field that will get me banned ? May be

So why support an American restoration company when you can buy made in China ? Because we cut our own throats.
I still buy stamps and write checks to pay my bills, only to support our post office. I guess I'm the idiot.

If you were serious, you'd shut down your computer and never use it again.

Grant

I was wondering why there was a sudden surge in N.O.S. `69 grills on e-Bay...

There was a time when guys would hock their asses to try and afford to buy (after finally FINDING...) N.O.S. A body stuff because there was no other option. Now we have aftermarket stuff to put our cars together, and we should feel guilty for being able to restore our cars with aftermarket parts? C`mon guys....

I hope those `68 headlight bezels sell well. It might encourage them into doing `67-68 grill surrounds. Now THAT would make me a happy boy. And I could care less if they were hammered out on Pluto by Martians....

But you'll still buy the buffer, right John?

Buffer is already in the garage. And unless they re-pop the rocker panel spears I need to polish, yep.... I'll keep it. But since I'm keeping it, I'll do the grilles. I have them already disassembled.... 8)

Less China More USA!

4-1-10
just got an e-mail from BEA,says "the grill is production now and will be finished soon.

another source. Paddock says they will have them soon.

Mine are held on with tie wraps and covered in "chrome" tape. This is definitely worth considering.

I'm a little worried about the chrome stuff from PG since the posts here on their mirrors corroding (rusting) after less than a year.....

I'd like to know more before I lay out that kind of dough.........

The repop grills have not arrived yet,when they do please post on how they fir cause I need a set as well///seen the ebay nos price???/

sounds like a deal

FINALLY!
boogie.gif

The 69 taillamp bezels are junk, They dont even fit the contour of the quarter panels, I sent them back for a refund and got mine rechromed for less money and they fit. Every bit of aftermarket stuff I bought I was unhappy with except for my dash trim. You pay top dollar for **** that is made with bad tooling and shitty chrome.

We can't do any good by not buying from China, we are all just poor folks--not like those who bring in 22 million each year. A thousand of us not buying from China can not offset the billions of parts China sells each year

Nope, we are screwed

The 69 taillamp bezels are junk, They dont even fit the contour of the quarter panels, I sent them back for a refund and got mine rechromed for less money and they fit. Every bit of aftermarket stuff I bought I was unhappy with except for my dash trim. You pay top dollar for **** that is made with bad tooling and shitty chrome.

Oh I believe it. This is not made from the old tooling, its just photographed and redone as cheap as possible. The fat cats are laughing their asses off at us

-
Back