Finally some common sense

-

Dubob

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just a follow up on the dad in Texas.

Cops won't charge dad who killed his daughter's abuser

Opinions were sharply divided about what should happen to the dad from Shiner, Texas, who used his bare hands to beat to death a man he reportedly caught sexually assaulting his 5-year-old daughter. Now police have announced their verdict: The father won't be charged. "He was just protecting his daughter and doing what he thought he had to do to protect his daughter," said Sheriff Micah Harmon from the Lavaca County Sheriff's Office, adding that he believes the father is remorseful for his actions. Harmon concluded that the incident had been "traumatizing" for the girl and her family -- something everyone is sure to agree on.

I agree!! he shouldnt be charged!! i have a 16 month old and i know i would react just as he did...

Amen, he did the right thing by eliminating that piece of $hit from society and I am glad people see that, especially the courts and police. I hope the little girl heals and can get over the trauma.

I am glad to see the right decision was made... Had it been my daughter, I would've done exactly the same thing..

So glad to hear this. After reading some details, It sounds like his fatherly insticts kicked in and he did just what was needed to protect the one he loves. He actually called 911 and pleaded with the caller to hurry because he felt the guy was going to die. He explained to the operator what happened and I just wonder if the driver that took the call may have just stopped to get a soda since it was so hot out. All in all, I think justice prevailed and everyone involved got what they deserved......except the poor child.

i would have beat the **** out of him too. that sorry waste of oxygen deserved every blow he took. Casey Anthony needs her *** beat right along side of him

How could opinions possibly be sharply divided? Who in his right mind is going to feel bad for the child rapist. The world is a better and safer place now.

Amen, he did the right thing by eliminating that piece of $hit from society and I am glad people see that, especially the courts and police. I hope the little girl heals and can get over the trauma.

I couldn't have worded it better.......
Cudos to the dad.

-
Back