Finally some new tools and stuff

-

64dartwagon

Walking in Circles
Reaction score
Finally got a nice rollaway toolbox to replace the 3 toppers I have had for years. And I got tired of my 20 gallon air compressor vibrating across the floor when in use so my arm was twisted into getting a larger one that won't move. I just have to have my kids put a coat of wax on them now.. And to think it only took 2 hours to stuff the tool box full. Might have to get another one...

This is the first garage Iv'e had in 3 years, and I forgot how nice it is to have lights and not have to worry about the weather outside.

This sign has scared only one of my neighbors. The others just offer to help dig.

070.jpg

071.jpg

072.jpg

Nice. New tool box means relearning where eveything is .LOL
Want to muffle the compumper noise ? Wall around it with cardboard or most anything then line the inside with bottom part of styrofoam egg cartons. Their shape will kill the sound (which travels in rings) and you are helping our landfill issues as well. Mine is in the basement and it took 2 years to complete the egg cartons but we dont hear it running in the house.

Nice! I have one question. Where did you get yer steel Valvoline trash can? That's cool, I'd like to have one for my garage...and oh yea, I agree with 70 Dart on your next addition. No sense in getting severe de-hydration due to lack of beer! Especially since 911 isnt an option if you do...

Nice! I have one question. Where did you get yer steel Valvoline trash can? That's cool, I'd like to have one for my garage...

I got mine from a local Brakes Plus...they had a bunch they were going to toss in the dumpster!

I got mine from a local Brakes Plus...they had a bunch they were going to toss in the dumpster!

Pretty much the same way I got mine. Two of them in fact. And as far as a fridge in there no use for one. I have a deep freeze chest and a timer. That and kids to fetch. Most quickie lube places/one day brake places etc will usually give you a can or two. Hell last week on my local craigslist a motorcycle dealer had a listing for 50+ of them. All the way down to a 1 1/2 gallon metal can. The compressor is pretty quiet compared to my last oilless.
And you can't hear it over the stereo..

Just noticed in the pic you can still see the hazardous waste sticker on the can from the brake shavings use.

-
Back