Finally something good to post, my new interior

-

Tnplumber

Reaction score
Well I have finally been able to get my new seats rebuilt and recovered with legendary seat covers. The rest of the interior is all Ma Mopar and almost perfect. I was able to peal back the rubber mat and look at the floor as I suspected it is in great shape. Hope you like the pics.

dart 3.jpg

dart 2.jpg

dart 4.jpg

It does look straight from the factory... nice! You can't go wrong with Legendary.

You can't go wrong with Legendary.

I am very impressed with the quality of the covers, very happy with how they turned out. Glad the upholstery guy did his job, usually I regret it when I pay someone to fix something for me.

Scott

Wow, that IS nice!. I really prefer the rubber mat over carpet myself, and I also like the Joe Dirt gas pedal. But those seats are tops. Great job.

usually I regret it when I pay someone to fix something for me.

Scott

This is why I think my dad was so dead set on me learning to do everything myself. About the only thing I have anyone else do anymore is have the guy from roto-rooter come once a year to snake my sewer line.

Why? Because that is one shitty job!!!!8)

P.S. For anyone in indiana who does want someone to do their upholstery who won't jack it up, PM me and I'll get you in contact with him. He does some really nice work.

-
Back