Finally the proud owner of an A Body GTS.

-
the guy said he did his homework, I assume maybe new to Mopar, so I guess the #'s match he stated, has corresponding no. on dash vin, fender tag, body, and eng /trans.

how many projects do we all "put back together" that is missing correct radios, consoles, seats, and so on?? many! if some some things are not factory " correct" he can have some fun looking for a few parts. I say, nice car, and if he's happy, we should all be happy. and we all know whether early or late prod, it can use carryover parts f rom another year!

it is a nice looking car, desirable for sure, and we all know the $$ add up quick! ha welcome guy!

"" no worries about details-""

...no, we don't worry about VIN's around here, right?

yea!?? problem with missing vin and f ender tags is it not a problem unless someone sells the car!

I passed on a pair of 68 cudas last mointh. one was a roller with no dash, the other was a complete car, all tags there but hit hard in a rear qtr ( trip to frame shop for sure). price was plenty cheap, but....... i'm NOT gonna rebody a car and didn't want to spend the $$ for frame work.. and 2 trips cars 300 mi away.

I have NO problem changing engines as long as the tags are there. pretty to explain that if I sell.

..like anything that's for sale - it's worth whatever the high "bidder" will pay - yea, I would have too. Very nice looking car - I hope it turns out to be everything you wanted and gives you years of trouble free - top down - Mopar fun!!

The radio was replaced at some point with a am/fm and cassette, obviously not original to the car. It didn't bother me, as I want to make this a regular driver.

The car is in the registry, but not under my name. I tried to email them, but you need outlook by Microsoft. I wanted to update the ownership change.

-
Back