Finally!

-
Craig NY said:
John we gotta set up a meet this spring, Bellmore, cunningham park, whatever!!

Bellmore is like 10 minutes from me..... not far at all. I might blow off work this Saturday. Maybe we'll do lunch and check out your car...

I'll let you know if I can get someone to cover Saturday for me this week.

Congrats!!! :toothy7:

Welcome to the family. :thumbup:

congrats on the buy. Now get started on fixin that thing up. lol
Jeff

Congratulations man!!!!!!!!!!!!Nice Duster, :thumbup: love that Car.

My Dart 73-2.jpg

FASTBACK340 said:
Bellmore is like 10 minutes from me..... not far at all. I might blow off work this Saturday. Maybe we'll do lunch and check out your car...

I'll let you know if I can get someone to cover Saturday for me this week.
Cool, just let me know

Craig NY said:
John we gotta set up a meet this spring, Bellmore, cunningham park, whatever!!

Hey Craig

Can you let me know about that meet as well. I'd like to get out to the Island with the Dart as well as my 300C.

Maybe we can have a joint old muscle meets new muscle meet?

chasb said:
Hey Craig

Can you let me know about that meet as well. I'd like to get out to the Island with the Dart as well as my 300C.

Maybe we can have a joint old muscle meets new muscle meet?
No doubt, come spring and summer there are big cruise nights here on the island on friday nights!

QUOTE]Its a good feeling to look out at the driveway and to see MY MOPAR in it![/QUOTE]

I second that, I also 73 340 duster jambed the engine bay with sublime, will finish the rest of the car in a few months, cant wait.

Craig NY said:
Cool, just let me know

OK...I'm off this Saturday. We'll set up a get together.... PM me Friday with directions. Maybe we'll pop out to Deer Park and visit my car too.

As for an A-Body get together at Bellmore, I'm all for it. Spring is coming!

Real nice looking Duster, ya scored good. Maybe someone can support my thought or correct me, but if the 360 is built stout, I'm wondering how much horsing the 904 can handle, maybe a SB 727 could be a good item to find?

She looks real good for sure.

FASTBACK340 said:
OK...I'm off this Saturday. We'll set up a get together.... PM me Friday with directions. Maybe we'll pop out to Deer Park and visit my car too.

As for an A-Body get together at Bellmore, I'm all for it. Spring is coming!

This is something that I have been asking a few members about. I think Bellmore is a good spot to do a meet. The main lot area gets to crowded to fast. There filing in at rush hour. As the train pulls in, and the comuters get in there cars, others are waiting to jump there grave.

The ceneter lot doesn't grab as much attention or fill up as fast.

71 Dart said:
Real nice looking Duster, ya scored good. Maybe someone can support my thought or correct me, but if the 360 is built stout, I'm wondering how much horsing the 904 can handle, maybe a SB 727 could be a good item to find?

She looks real good for sure.

My 904 lived behind a mid 10 second duster before I bought then lasted a year of beating behind my street 340. Now its getting bolted up tomy new 480hp. 340. They are plenty strong.

rumblefish360 said:
This is something that I have been asking a few members about. I think Bellmore is a good spot to do a meet. The main lot area gets to crowded to fast. There filing in at rush hour. As the train pulls in, and the comuters get in there cars, others are waiting to jump there grave.

The ceneter lot doesn't grab as much attention or fill up as fast.
Bellmore is a great place to meet, but it does fill up fast, ya gotta get there early, we should try to set up an A body meet for sure!

-
Back