First Annual Mopar Drag Fest (Yakima, WA)

-

-Boosted-

Hard Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Went to the first annual Mopar Drag Fest here in WA State and got to meet a few FABO members (@lead69 , @Rat Bastid , @MOPARMAGA). Didn't get any pictures of us together but did get to hang out some and talk Mopar.

I wasn't able to get any of my A-Bodies ready in time for this event so I took the Super Stock and although racing didn't go as well as I had hoped, I did bring home some hardware for Best Appearing.... lol

tempImageIS2SdO.png

Last edited:
It was nice to meet you bill. Hope to see you around at another event sometime

Went to the first annual Mopar Drag Fest here in WA State and got to meet a few FABO members (@lead69 , @Rat Bastid , @MOPARMAGA). Didn't get any pictures of us together but did get to hang out some and talk Mopar.

I wasn't able to get any of my A-Bodies ready in time for this event so I took the Super Stock and although racing didn't go as well as I had hoped, I did bring home some hardware for Best Appearing.... lol

View attachment 1716101085
****, you should've got best new muscle, best blower whine, and faster than hell trophies

I'm going to be out there at the end of August visiting my son. Could you please do it all again then?

I'm going to be out there at the end of August visiting my son. Could you please do it all again then?
Hopefully it will be in the 70° temps like yesterday, who am I kidding lol. We can't even get 3 weeks of sunny 60s before summer weather

View attachment 1716101350
Good to meet you Bill, I will see you at the mopar nats for sure, hopefully my car will be there this year for once lol.

I'll be at the nats this year for sure. No car but going to experience the event

-
Back