First Day of Spring?

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
First day of spring? Really, could have fooled me.....:banghead:

It was 4 degrees here in MN this morning and we have tons of snow, several feet of it in the yards yet....feels and looks like December.....:angry7:

Next week its finally going to warm up, temps in the mid 40's :cheers:

Just got about 6-7" yesterday and overnight, highs in the 40's for the next week with a couple more chances of flurries. ..........
Punxsutawney Phil, the King of the Groundhogs was found dead from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound after predicting an early spring.

Attachments

• 481312_2925096263780_1775015314_n.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 140
That's hilarious^^^^^^^^. Chilly here but the sun is out and lake effect snow stopped. Just in time to head to PA, yay.

So much for the first day of Spring,just finished shoveling a mountain of snow.Just want this snow to go away,gee wiz.Last year around this time i was out raking the lawn.GO away snow.

Keith - they were saying on the news this morning that one year ago today, it got up to 80 degrees in Fargo! Today it was below zero with the wind chill.

Keith - they were saying on the news this morning that one year ago today, it got up to 80 degrees in Fargo! Today it was below zero with the wind chill.

Yup, last week there was a day were a year ago in MN it was 80, instead this year it snowed that day :banghead:

It did warm up for a couple few days here last weekend about 60 to 70 degrees.
Now it is 30 and we have an 80% chance of 2 inches of snow tomorrow :happy1:
Mother nature must be on the bottle this year, Easter Lilies bloomed 4 weeks ago :eek:ops:

75 degree and all the pollen you could ask for...

IFoggy,and mid 50's,on the left coast. Plum Crazy, that suicidal squirrel,cracks me up!

I agree.... I think mother nature playing some kind of cruel joke on us all this year... Except for Tony and all the other Southern members, (rub it in a little more...lol).

It did warm up for a couple few days here last weekend about 60 to 70 degrees.
Now it is 30 and we have an 80% chance of 2 inches of snow tomorrow :happy1:
Mother nature must be on the bottle this year, Easter Lilies bloomed 4 weeks ago :eek:ops:
We have the same weather here too and our rodent Wiarton Willy predicted an early spring... the RAT:protest:

-
Back