First Nitrous pass, and need rollcage/rollbar

-
That looks really good! Did you do that yourself?
The bar is an S&W kit. Installed by me and my fab friend that has a shop. It was a pain in the *** to keep that front bench seat. Had to narrow it on each side. interior was installed in my carport LOL.

S&W cage here also.Installed myself.Was a pain but it's done now.

IMG_9295.jpeg

IMG_2271.JPG

IMG_2272.JPG

Nice run! Sorry to thread jack but a quick cage question. I am getting ready to put a roll bar in my Duster. I want to just do a six point as the car will be 80% street driven and I need to keep access to the rear seat for the kiddos. Any recommendation on a roll bar setup that still allows access to the rear seat? Thanks in advance.

Nice run! Sorry to thread jack but a quick cage question. I am getting ready to put a roll bar in my Duster. I want to just do a six point as the car will be 80% street driven and I need to keep access to the rear seat for the kiddos. Any recommendation on a roll bar setup that still allows access to the rear seat? Thanks in advance.
I would 100% tell you to definitely put swing outs for your doors. If you were going to be jumping over that bar back and forth every time to get into the driver's seat you're not going to like it. Even when my car was more dedicated to the track it got annoying really quick. The kiddos can jump into the back seat and jump out no problem there's going to be no real way to solve that problem but it's going to make the back seat more dangerous for them anyways because they're going to have that bar to run into if they are with you in any kind of accident. I would put massive amounts of padding around all those bars they're very dangerous actually on the street without a helmet. My-2...

If like me you will fall in love with it! I really enjoyed the Bee with it! I envy you!
One or two drives with that shifter and you're going to really like it. Especially the second to third shift will be so much faster.
One or two drives with it back out and you'll want it back in.. that was my experience...

-
Back