First sex in a car...

-

FISHBREATH

Reaction score
I am sure that most, if not all, of us have gotten into the pants of a member of the opposite sex (no "BrokeButt Mountain stuff here) inside a car. Do you remember what car it was?

For me, it was my '68 GTX down by the Nissequogue River. Numerous other cars since then, however...

1978 honda civic wagon with a factory sunroof.
i was 17 .she was 16.
lalalalalalalalalala oooooohhhhhhh
i checked my yearbook .she was 16 i was 17.
sorry didnt mean to offend any one.

it was a 1972 rallye chrger 440 six pack auto she was my high school sweat heart we were both 17

'64 Olds F-85 - the benefits of a bench seat over buckets and a console

no joking,
im 40 now and laughing my *** off.
we could do that stuff in 1983 .

1978 honda civic wagon with a factory sunroof.
i was 17 .she was 13.
lalalalalalalalalala oooooohhhhhhh

Somebody should have adjusted your attitude... Don't ever brag about havin sex with a 13 year old, no matter how old you are.

Ahh yes, after prom, in a 1985 Mercury Cougar...sadly, I'd dropped my date off a half hour before then...oh, with someone else? That'd be an 03 Taurus(company car, oh yeah):-D

before i get the verbal hell beat out of me i dug out my year book
i was 17 and she was 16.5
wow that was a long time ago.
all you guys that are in your 40s now remember sneaking beers and going to the party.
i do realize that times have changed and that does not happen much any more.
thanks you.

1962 Studebaker Lark---Back seat ...... flat floor.

As far as worst car that I have 'used'...1972 MG Midget- with a roll cage.

But it was worth every painful second.

My 68 Chevy van (windowless) was the best. I could park around the corner from her house (after telling her parents that we were double dating with another couple who was going to meet us there) and nobody was the wiser.
Never got caught.
I wonder why all my buddies wanted to swap cars on Saturday nite??

It was in my Dads Dodge pickup at the Drive-In ,Tommy was the movie. Remember that ??? Yes its been a while..."76" I believe..
BUT THE MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT WAS:::: My Dad waking me up one Sunday morning, taking me out on the porch,(thought I was about to get my *** beat) Dad points at my Duster and told me" to get those off my car before your Mother sees them"... AND there on the side of my Duster stuck fast was two colored TIHITI CONDOMS .... Yes Mom never saw them....

My '77 Grand Prix in September, 1990 out on a fire road in the woods with the girl that "deflowered" me. We were both 16 but she was a bit more experienced than I was and it showed. Thats how I found out there's a reason why Pontiac put a grab handle on the dash. Still have the car but not the girl.

The car was a 1972 Dodge Dart, the year was 1978. I was 16 and she was 15, the 'stones "It's only Rock and Roll" was playing on the cassette deck.

Some things you never forget:D

My dads Plymouth station wagon, with the seats down of course, I was 16 and she was 19. Yea you read it right, I've always chased older women at least up until the time I got married at least that's what I tell the little misses.:evil2::evil2::evil2:

Terry

Blue 68 barracuda,fold down back seat(what a wonderful Idea that was)1980? I was 17 she was 18 and it was all her idea!!!:cheers:

First time with a real woman? My little Gremlin X. We figured there would be tons of room with the seats folded. My buddies kept driving by honking their horns, because they wanted the famed "parking spot". You'd think they could wait 5 minutes,sheesh!

In my grandmothers 71 Satellite Sebring, (I come from a long line of mopar folks). Worst part was the next day gramma hands me a brown paper sack, I was a bit puzzled so I looked in the bag (with gramma standing there). Seems my girlfriend left her bra in the back seat.

-
Back