First time on dyno

-

tekslk

Reaction score
Had my barracuda on dyno for a first time today. It did 452hp 467torque at 6000 is that good, Street machine for cruises and shows. That was the best of three, the other 2 runs for very close.

Had my barracuda on dyno for a first time today. It did 452hp 467torque at 6000 is that good, Street machine for cruises and shows. That was the best of three, the other 2 runs for very close.

That would be "RWHP" rear wheel horse power? If so that is very good, it's like 20-30% HP loss for the drive train.

Its funny im not sure of everything its a
360 +30
TTI headers
Eldenbroch rpm heads 202-160 valve
Eddy rpm air gap intake
comp cam with 508 lift hydralic lifters.
I no the engine I pulled the rods and crank out of were not stock, they had maybe 1000 miles on it so I used it.
mopar ignition with trailbeast hei module
timing is 22 initial 38 total
355 gears with 8 3/4
Im tired and not thinking strait so If you have other question just ask.
I used mopar performance pistons, and was told comprression was 10.2

Its funny im not sure of everything its a
360 +30
TTI headers
Eldenbroch rpm heads 202-160 valve
Eddy rpm air gap intake
comp cam with 508 lift hydralic lifters.
I no the engine I pulled the rods and crank out of were not stock, they had maybe 1000 miles on it so I used it.
mopar ignition with trailbeast hei module
timing is 22 initial 38 total
355 gears with 8 3/4
Im tired and not thinking strait so If you have other question just ask.
I used mopar performance pistons, and was told comprression was 10.2

So are the rods and the crank stroker parts or stock stroke

Those numbers are extremely impressive for a stock stroke small block. No bottle?

Yes one time 11.77 116 mph. I did the math wrong off my dyno slip it was 407 hp rear wheel they said add 15-16 percent for engine.

Yes one time 11.77 116 mph. I did the math wrong off my dyno slip it was 407 hp rear wheel they said add 15-16 percent for engine.

I was about to say if you built a 360 pushing 500 hp with a stock stroke that is a serious engineering accomplishment.

Next one will be stroked to the max. Im 61 years old but still like to have fun.

-
Back