Fish is finally off the stands

-

Cravin'sCuda

Reaction score
Today I got to drive it around. Its been on the stands for the last year. I replaced the engine with a Blueprint 408, Rebuilt 727 trans, Rebuilt 741 rear end with 3.23 suregrip, Complete front end with all Moog parts, big block t-bars, 73+ front end with discs to the rear, Wilwood discs on the rear, 17" Torqlites.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

How does that 408 feel? Are you impressed with it? Quality? Jeff

Probably feels like a different car. A friend of mine is installing a 408/727 with a 3.55/8.75 in place of a 318 2bbl./904 with a 2.76/7.25. I don`t think he realizes just how different the car`s going to be. I can`t wait to hear more, please let us know.

Man that thing looks great! Looking at those wheels off the car I would have never chose them, but I think they look awsome, makes it look "street mean" LOL
These Notches are catching my eye more and more. Too bad by the time I finish my Valiant there wont be any of those cars that hav'nt already been snatched up.
Glad to see it come togetehr man! Looks great.

looks great! glad to have met you at the mopar alley show. please give us an idea of how it runs, and definitely more pics!

-
Back