Fishy

-

Fishy

Monkey with a wrench.
Reaction score
I was here MANY years ago as JeepGCL93. Some of you may know me as Fishy from Moparnuts. Recently reacquired my '67 Barracuda coupe. It'll be a project when I'm not busy working at the shop. Found this site again just searching for Mopar on Google and came across a pic of Andrea(?) (my apologies if I got that wrong) and her Petty blue Chally. :-D

I was here MANY years ago as JeepGCL93. Some of you may know me as Fishy from Moparnuts. Recently reacquired my '67 Barracuda coupe. It'll be a project when I'm not busy working at the shop. Found this site again just searching for Mopar on Google and came across a pic of Andrea(?) (my apologies if I got that wrong) and her Petty blue Chally. :-D

I'm new here but I'll surely tell ya howdy from a former Oregonian(saw the zip code in yer profile).

I'm livin' in San Antone now. You live in Beaverton, or Portland?

Always wanted a 67 or 68 coupe but one has never come my way, a timing thing I guess.

Just moved back to Tigard after a 6 year stint in (pr. Soo) Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan (look it up, it exists I promise! :p ) We may have a 68 coupe for sale soon. Will have to ask my brother since it is his car and he no longer wants it. He wants a 68 'vert to complete his collection of having 1 each of coupe, fast back and vert. he has 2 of 3 already. ;)

th_welcomeback.gif

-
Back