Five Pounds Of Fat

-
I can tell you that 42 F size boobs are about 6 pounds each. Thats natural, not silicone boobs. My wife won't let me tell you how I know...wink wink.

I can tell you that 42 F size boobs are about 6 pounds each. Thats natural, not silicone boobs. My wife won't let me tell you how I know...wink wink.

Oh Hell If Me Mike can pose in his boxers here goes nothing.....
Well I know for a fact that size 44 DD boobs can weigh
10 pounds each.

And it ain't all fun and games, But I am not complaining... and neither is my husband8)

~Mary 001.44d.JPG

~Mary 001.44d.JPG

Oh Hell If Me Mike can pose in his boxers here goes nothing.....
Well I know for a fact that size 44 DD boobs can weigh
10 pounds each.

And it ain't all fun and games, But I am not complaining... and neither is my husband8)

:cheers::cheers::cheers::happy10::cheers::cheers::cheers:
My O My you are so pretty :happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10:

Know to get my eye's back in my head =P~

Sorry homecloned, I did not mean to hijack your thread...
But is was all for a good cause. I bet my brother that I wouldn't show " the girls" on the internet for national breast cancer awareness month and now he has donated $50 to the cause.
I told him NOT to DARE me... glad you fellas enjoyed the view! It was all for a great cause. My best friend "Brenda" age 38 lost her "girls" last month.. Here's to all the survivors.

:love1::love1::love1::love1:
~Mary

But is was all for a good cause. I bet my brother that I wouldn't show " the girls" on the internet for national breast cancer awareness month and now he has donated $50 to the cause.
I told him NOT to DARE me... glad you fellas enjoyed the view! It was all for a great cause. My best friend "Brenda" age 38 lost her "girls" last month.. Here's to all the survivors.

~Mary

Good on you sister :cheers: We had a breast cancer walk here last month and I had lunch with the supporters and put $20 in the kitty on number 41 walker, His wife went through it too.

~Mary

Not a problem Mary. You can show the girls anytime on my threads.8)
God bless your friend Brenda and all survivors.
My wife had a friend who was diagnosed and decided not seek treatment. It was an ugly sight seeing such a wonderful person succumb to the disease.

-
Back