Fix it, part it, hold on to it?

-
Pressure wash it. Garage booth paint it hot rod black, put some chrome steelies on it and drive those right off it. That would be a heck of a ride, 360, 4sp and some 3.91 gears! Grudge match street/strip car that your not afraid to wring out from time to time.

Around here that is a solid project car, not a parts car.

We don’t have the rust issues that you guys have out east but it is getting harder to find decent projects around here now. A couple of friends had to talk me into buying it but I’m getting the bug again.

We don’t have the rust issues that you guys have out east but it is getting harder to find decent projects around here now. A couple of friends had to talk me into buying it but I’m getting the bug again.

I'm glad they did !

Any 4 speed car is fun! Make it run and minimum requirements to pass inspection.

DRIVE the thing like it was your first car!

I say either restore it or sell it to someone who will. However, it is your car, and if you want to part it out, that is your call.

From the crap I have started with years ago, that car is 50% completed in my book.....LOL

From the crap I have started with years ago, that car is 50% completed in my book.....LOL

I would fix it up to be safe to run it around for awhile. Then make ur decision. Kim

I think I’ll spend the winter getting it safe, I don’t think it will take too much. The one thing that has me a bit worried is the engine being open for a while. I had a set of the (I believe W11 on the build sheet means) the correct 69 Dart wheel covers that I put on for grins...

1494B6B0-3559-4FF6-B426-1212C0C30675.jpeg

-
Back