fl. racers let get together IDEA BY GUITAR JONES % OF FLBOATMAN1

-

flboatman1

Reaction score
ALL FL. DRAG RACERES WE NEED TO BOND AND MAKE A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT STAND FOR THE BEST IN DRAG RACING. GUITAR JONES BROUGHT THIS UP ON A REPLY TO ME. LETS START IT GOING NOW!!! WE CAN HAVE GREAT FUN AND REWARDES, CHECK IN TO LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE . LETS BUILD A GROUP OF DRAG RACERS WHO REALY CARE THANK YOU FLBOATMAN1, Gary
& THE MAN WHO HAD THE IDEA GUITAR JONES

Checking in
I have raced at: Moroso, Lakeland, Bradenton, Clearwater, Orlando, Gainesville, and Jax, in Florida.

Well I'm here in Deltona, half way between Orlando and Daytona Beach.

Let's get this rolling and we can all meet at a track someday soon.

I'm not going to drag my Scamp, but I'm going to follow this thread and follow you guys to the track! Watching some stomping A-bodies burnin' up the track has got to be the most fun I can think of! (with clothes on, of course)

Mike

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IS WE NEED TO AGREE ON LOCATION CENTRAL TO EVERYBODY SINCE WE ARE ALL DRAG RACERS, AND MOPAR OWNERS, ANY SIZE CAR OR TRUCK. NEEDS TO BE A DRAG STRIP IN FL. WE CAN ALL DESIDE ON WHAT KIND OF A FORUM WE WANT TO DO. WE HAVE BEN OVERWELMED BY CHEV AND FORD THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS, IT IS TIME TO OVERCOME!!!! AND BRING IT BACK TO MOPAR!!! DON'T TURN BACK LETS GO FORWARD . :wav:

I'll be at Speed World Saturday. We usually park by the ET shack across the road from Tech. It's a 30' white enclosed trailer pulled by a motorhome. This is the car I'll be driving Saturday but soon I hope to replace it with the Scamp. :)

363386423.jpg

Stop on by and say hi. My trailer will be the one with the whining and barking dog if I'm not there (she's my little girl).

:burnout:GUITAR I HAVE A MATCH RACE THIS SAT AT LAKELAND WITH 69 DART STROKER. IF FOR SOME REASONE IT FALLS THROUGH I'LL COME UP TO OSW. SAT NIGHT WHAT TIME DO THEY OPEN GATE. BY END OF WEEK IF ALL RESPONDERS ARE IN AGREEMENT MAYBE WE CAN PLAN A GROUP GET TOGETHER AT EATHER OSW OR LMSP ON SAT. THE 30TH.OF MAY . IF ANYBODY IS AT THE ORLANDO SPEED WORLD THIS WEEK TALK TO GUITAR OR IF AT LAKELAND MOTORSPORTS PARK TALK TO GARY 72 YELLOW DART #0560 WE CAN ALL HAVE A GREAT TIME WE NEED ALL YOUR IMPUT. E MAIL [email protected]

I will not be able to make any races, untill June. Have the trans out of my tow truck, for rebuilding. Have a Race in Knoxville, Tn the weekend of June 5th-6th. I might hit Gainesville, for a TnT before that if my truck is ready.

My cars are pretty quick for low dollar slant six motors, but you guys would have to give me a pretty good "spot". I generally run mid 13's.

:hello2::toothy10: come on north/west Fl . we need to here from you and what happened to the to the Ft Lauderdale & Miame, Fort Myers and Napals. talk to us, WE NEED IMPUT AND THE NEED FOR A REP. AT YOUR TRACK.AND BRADENTON.:director:

i'm in lake worth and go to emokalee and pbir.
HI BOB THANKS FOR ANSWERING TO THREAD. DO YOU RECOGNIZE MY DART IT USE TO RUN AT EMOKALEE MAYBE ABOUT 10 TO 12 MO. AGO, THE PREVIOUS OWNER FORM FT.MEYERS PASSED AWAY. THERE ARE MORE PICS IN MY PROFILE. RIGHT KNOW WE ARE SEEING HOW MANY OF US ARE HERE IN FL. THEN WE PUT A PLAN TOGEATHER WITH EVERYBODIES HELP AND IDEAS. THANKS GARY:toothy10:

Fort lauderdale here ,my W2 headed 408 stroker is up and running ,having a little trouble with Idle its a new engine i need to find a good tuner here in fort lauderdale,need to get roll bar and paint on it after that id love to go race, i have raced at Moroso

HI BOB THANKS FOR ANSWERING TO THREAD. DO YOU RECOGNIZE MY DART IT USE TO RUN AT EMOKALEE MAYBE ABOUT 10 TO 12 MO. AGO, THE PREVIOUS OWNER FORM FT.MEYERS PASSED AWAY. THERE ARE MORE PICS IN MY PROFILE. RIGHT KNOW WE ARE SEEING HOW MANY OF US ARE HERE IN FL. THEN WE PUT A PLAN TOGEATHER WITH EVERYBODIES HELP AND IDEAS. THANKS GARY:toothy10:
no i don't recognize it but it is super nice, hope you are enjoying it. i only get over there every now and again.

Fort lauderdale here ,my W2 headed 408 stroker is up and running ,having a little trouble with Idle its a new engine i need to find a good tuner here in fort lauderdale,need to get roll bar and paint on it after that id love to go race, i have raced at Moroso
I was having issues with idle,with my stroked 340.My carb guy drilled a couple little holes in the primary flap and solved my idle issues.Just a thought!Sorry to hi-jack the thread.

I'm not going to drag my Scamp, but I'm going to follow this thread and follow you guys to the track! Watching some stomping A-bodies burnin' up the track has got to be the most fun I can think of! (with clothes on, of course)

Mike

Mike, Right there with you, I'm about 5 miles from speed world. Not planning on racing the /6 but I'd love to show up for support and another mopar in the crowd!
--Matt

player1up if you go to orlando speed world this week end , you need to go over an say hi to GUITAR JONES . WE AS OLD TRUE AND REAL DRAG RACERS NEED YOUR SUPPORT, EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE YOUR RIDE THERE. IF YOU HAVE ANY KIND OF A QUESTION ON A CAR WE ARE THERE TO HELP YOU WHAT EVER YOU ARE RUNNING. I NOW I'M TALKING FOR ME, BUT I FEEL AND KNOW HE IS JUST LIKE ME , LOOK AT GUITARTS RECORD AND PAST AND WHAT HE IS DRIVING , AND BUILDING. HIS KNOWLAGE IS BEYOUND COMPARE. WE NEED ALL YOUR IMPUT. LETS GET IT GOING YOUR FRIENDS ON THE TRACK GUITAR&GARY.

To 73 Dart 360 It Will Take A Little Putting Togeather To Get Every Thing Going.but Talk To The Guys At Your Track And Get Them To Join In All The Good Things On A Body Forum.and We Will Get A Bunch Of Us Togeather At Our Tracks. Our Wishes Are To Race Togeather As A Group Of Mopar Racers All Over Fl. We Can Unite And Be The Best In Fl. Drag Racing.we Need To Stay Togeather As A United Group. It May Take A Couple Of Mo. But Dont Give Up!!!

Plant city here. I sold my 67 SG Barracuda and in the process of starting on a NSS A 68 Dart. I've ran all over the southeast in the past and would love to hang out with yawl.

SG your a old super gas racer is that correct. we need to talk I will be lakeland sat night. reply please

Hi Guitar , Last Night I Talked To 2 mopar Racers And Sg Baracuda Stoped By And We Talked, Boy Has He Had Some Nice Cars In The Past. I Only Made 2 Runs Both Of Witch I Was All Over The Track So Rather Then Destoring My Car I Put It On Trailer. There Was To Much Dew On Track After Rain.SG And I Watch The Races. Next Sat. And Sun. They Are Having The Southern Super/stock Nationals At Lakeland And On Sat Night Brackets So I'm Going To Work On Car And Tri To Go Straight Next Week End. There Will Be Alot Of S/s Cars Runing Sat.night It Should Be Good.

-
Back