Flag Superbird $2900 Ads on CL x8

-
thanks.....man I have that much saved, in the bank for the right car too...won't be that one....

Hah, you guys are too late, I already bought the one in Flint!! And L.A., and Bloomington, and Chicago!!! I'm trying to scrape the money to buy all the rest of them by cashing in my 401K, my kids college fund, and my lunch money!!! Boy, are you guys gonna be jealous when I show up in my bad azz Superbird and rub in the $2900.00 price I got em' for!!! Wow, just what I've been waiting for!!! Thanks for the heads up!!

Stupid Chevy lovin' scammers anyway, everybody knows that Superbirds are worth every bit of 3K!!! Geof

Hah, you guys are too late, I already bought the one in Flint!! And L.A., and Bloomington, and Chicago!!! I'm trying to scrape the money to buy all the rest of them by cashing in my 401K, my kids college fund, and my lunch money!!! Boy, are you guys gonna be jealous when I show up in my bad azz Superbird and rub in the $2900.00 price I got em' for!!! Wow, just what I've been waiting for!!! Thanks for the heads up!!

Stupid Chevy lovin' scammers anyway, everybody knows that Superbirds are worth every bit of 3K!!! Geof

LOL
"bad azz Superbird and rub in the $2900"

Sounds like a foreigner`s ad with the use of the wrong tense in the sentence about the exterior. Craigslist needs to monitor the B.S. on their site better than what they do.

If someone is stupid enough to send those guys any money, they deserve what they get. Scammers just play on people's greed. If you're not greedy, then you don't have any worries. I just ignore the ads, and get on with my life.

I E-mailed this Guy About two weeks ago & this is what he wrote Back !

Hello
I want to tell you that I'm so happy because I try to sell this car on more web site's but nowbody want to buy this old car,and now you are the first person
interested to buy my car !
First of all I want to tell you that my Plymouth it's original 1970 ROADRUNNER SUPERBIRD !
This car I buy it 2 years ago from my uncle for a small price because my uncle give me the car to finishi it!
I don't know much about the car but all that I know it's my Plymoth can be a great car if you have money to finish it!
I sell it because I moved back in my country in England and here I need money fast to buy a old house !
I have 57 years old and I don't have money and time to finish it!
The car is in my garage in Austin, USA.I have all documents of this car that will proff all on this car is original !
The price for this old car is 2900 USD and if you want to buy it we will make the deal face to face in USA because I will come back to USA to close the deal!
In this way I will give you the opportunity to actually see the car before you buy it !
But I will come back to USA only when I'll be sure that you want to buy this car and have money ready to buy it!
For this reason I want to sugest you how we can close the deal in the best conditions witch can be for bouth of us:
You must to go with money cash to a MONEY GRAM office from your city and make a transfer by Money Gram with 2900 USD to Luton,England from your name(you will
be the sender name on the transfer) to your best friend name (your best friend will be the receiver of the money in Luton, England)
In this way I'll be sure that you really want to buy my car and after I check the transfer and I see that the transfer it's available I will come back in 2
days to USA to close our deal!
After I will come back in USA and give you the car an all documents that I have so you can register the car on your name, you must go back to Money Gram
office and change the receiver name(your best friend name ) with my name so I can pick up the money from Luton England when I will be back in England !
In this way bouth of us will be protected and I will be sure that you have money ready and want to buy my car because when you will make the Money Gram
transfer you will pay 80USD fees and nowbody want to pay money for nothing
I put bellow more pics with the car so you can see it :
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3323/10877235.jpg
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3376/41482212.jpg
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/690/82095875.jpg
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4129/16403202.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8650/72635895.jpg
I wish to talk all of this on the phone but for the moment I have a medical problem and I can speek !
I'm waiting your email with your answer and if you have any questions reply me

Victoria Rusell !

I E-mailed this Guy About two weeks ago & this is what he wrote Back !

Hello
I want to tell you that I'm so happy because I try to sell this car on more web site's but nowbody want to buy this old car,and now you are the first person
interested to buy my car !
First of all I want to tell you that my Plymouth it's original 1970 ROADRUNNER SUPERBIRD !
This car I buy it 2 years ago from my uncle for a small price because my uncle give me the car to finishi it!
I don't know much about the car but all that I know it's my Plymoth can be a great car if you have money to finish it!
I sell it because I moved back in my country in England and here I need money fast to buy a old house !
I have 57 years old and I don't have money and time to finish it!
The car is in my garage in Austin, USA.I have all documents of this car that will proff all on this car is original !
The price for this old car is 2900 USD and if you want to buy it we will make the deal face to face in USA because I will come back to USA to close the deal!
In this way I will give you the opportunity to actually see the car before you buy it !
But I will come back to USA only when I'll be sure that you want to buy this car and have money ready to buy it!
For this reason I want to sugest you how we can close the deal in the best conditions witch can be for bouth of us:
You must to go with money cash to a MONEY GRAM office from your city and make a transfer by Money Gram with 2900 USD to Luton,England from your name(you will
be the sender name on the transfer) to your best friend name (your best friend will be the receiver of the money in Luton, England)
In this way I'll be sure that you really want to buy my car and after I check the transfer and I see that the transfer it's available I will come back in 2
days to USA to close our deal!
After I will come back in USA and give you the car an all documents that I have so you can register the car on your name, you must go back to Money Gram
office and change the receiver name(your best friend name ) with my name so I can pick up the money from Luton England when I will be back in England !
In this way bouth of us will be protected and I will be sure that you have money ready and want to buy my car because when you will make the Money Gram
transfer you will pay 80USD fees and nowbody want to pay money for nothing
I put bellow more pics with the car so you can see it :
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3323/10877235.jpg
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3376/41482212.jpg
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/690/82095875.jpg
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4129/16403202.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8650/72635895.jpg
I wish to talk all of this on the phone but for the moment I have a medical problem and I can speek !
I'm waiting your email with your answer and if you have any questions reply me

Victoria Rusell !

Looks legit. Are people this stupid? Nevermind.

I try to by car but no telephone number to call seller. All I want in 1970 ROADRUNNER SUPPERBIRD. I even have money cash to I send to Englind but he not talking to me.

Let's see now...what old friend do i have in England??? Hummm!! Sounds like a really nice guy that has problems with his vocal cords. Probably from yelling at those bloody soccer games.
Small Block

He being the Engish by the wy of th Czech Ripubleec.

Wow, you'd think they'd find someone who could read and write in the language better...nevermind, I'm sure this is a relative of the African prince who needs to get his money out of the country fast. Just send me your SS#, bank account information, your first born, and sign this contract in blood and it'll all be good.

"I wish to talk all of this on the phone but for the moment I have a medical problem and I can speek !
I'm waiting your email with your answer and if you have any questions reply me"

LOL thats rich.. medical problem. These are soo funny, yet they gotta work. Otherwise why would people keep trying?

Grant

"The car looks great for its age." - um, I don't know if that is a true statement or not, you could argue it either way I guess.

3mf3p53l95O15Pb5R9a31f80bd084efc013bf.jpg

Here is the reply I received:

Hello,
My name is Victoria Rusel I have 31 years old and I was doctor for 6 years in Austin TX. I am glad you are
interested in my car 1970 ROADRUNNER SUPERBIRD ALL ORIGINAL.The engine is 440 original!
First, I want you to know that I lived in Austin until 2 months ago, but now I'm in England because I am
pregnant and I have decided to give birth in my home country so I want to sell my car and move back in England.
The car is still US registered and now it is locked into Yahoo shipping service possesion in US. If you dicide to buy it you will receive all the documents to register it into your name .
I sell my car becuase unfortunately I can't register the car here and more of that I don't have money and time tu finish it!
I have this car from my uncle and I want to sell to a person that have money and want to finish it because this was my uncle dream!
I want 3600$ for my car and the shipping will be free !
Due to amount involved and due the fact that I am not located in the US, I only accept third party transaction mediator.
I have chosen the Yahoo Shipping Center Program to take care of all the proceedings, so the car will be shipped by Yahoo shipping service.
Beside shipping the car, Yahoo will act as the middle man - holding the payment until you receive and inspect the car. You will have one week inspection period.
Regarding the payment method I would like to use Yahoo service like a third part for the payment because in my opinion this is the safest way to handle the transaction. You will have the car for inspection BEFORE any money is released to me.
Look how this work a 3rd party:
You must deposit the full price amount to Escrow Yahoo's Agent.
After you will make the transfer you must fax to Yahoo all the receipts of payment allowing them to start the shipping because the car it's into Yahoo possesion in TX!
The car will be shipped by Yahoo and they can't start the shipping process until you send the payment receipts.
As soon as they confirm your payment, they will ship you the car and give you the tracking number. When you will receive the car and all the documents( so you can easily transfer the car into your name) you must send a confirmation to Yahoo to tell them if everything is OK with the car so they can send me the payment.
If, for some reason, you disagree with the car it will be shipped back to me on MY EXPENSE and Yahoo will send you all your money back.
From the moment you receive the car you have 7 days to inspect it
You will receive a tracking # in the same day when the car will be shipped from Yahoo shipping service.
I am using the protection and shipping program offered by Yahoo Shipping Center because this will protect both
of us and also it is the fastest way to complete this deal.
I wish prefer too talking all this over the phone, but I don't have a phone subscription here yet because I didn't obtained
the owner papers for my new house yet and these are needed to close a contract with a phone service here.We must communicate by emails !
If you want to go on with this deal through Yahoo please email me as soon as possible YOUR FULL NAME AND
ADDRESS, and I will forward them to Yahoo along with the rest of the details, to open a case regarding our
deal.
Regards!

Same low life, slightly different story.

Free Shipping ?????

Dear Scammer
Please have the Spuerbird delivered to me and I will have a Western Union Moneygram made out to cash waiting for the delivery person.

My address is: Joe Blow
8888 Kissmybutt Way
North Pole 00001

-
Back