Florida

-

65BCODA

Reaction score
Florida

ATT00001.jpg

That map pretty much nails it, except they forgot to mention alligators along with the big *** snakes in the Everglades. Thanks for the laffs.

O crap i gotta move i'm surrounded by rich old blue hairs and wealthy transplanted yankees never noticed them before and i grew up here must be gettin old.

If that map's right and you haven't left out a whole mess of border jumping illegals sucking the life out of the entire state and threatening to drown you in a sea of Mexican flags, I may consider moving.

So i guess you'd call me a poor old fla cracker in a mobile home or a redneck senior citizen in training minus the golf cart.

When I moved to St Pete,I was told that it was the home of the newly weds and nearly deads !!!:cheers:

So Roger, which part of the state is yours??? LOL! I've seen ya and know you don't have blue hair. :-D

I live in Fl and have for 45 years its no joke that you don't mess with a bull gator when he's looking for some!!!! I guess living on Lk Griffin in Lake County(second most alligator infested lake in FL) makes me a tourist trapper and alligator expert.

So Roger, which part of the state is yours??? LOL! I've seen ya and know you don't have blue hair. :-D

Ashamed to say ......... the "PINK" part.....Lake County just South of Lake George. And yes, Lake Griffin is home to many gators. Short story, 15 years ago we sank an airboat at 2 a.m. about fifty yards off shore, kicked off the boots and got out of there like a 3 legged cat in the dog pound.

If that map's right and you haven't left out a whole mess of border jumping illegals sucking the life out of the entire state and threatening to drown you in a sea of Mexican flags, I may consider moving.

I believe this map pre-dates the inception of the "Brown Plauge".

-
Back