FM3 Duster found near me

-

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
It's at Old Car City in white Georgia. What a shame:wack:

2337.jpg

2338.jpg

Wow, shame X2. It actually looks salvageable from the pics. wondering what the yard would sale it for, have you gone down to this yard? Everything out here in CA has pretty much dried up, I don't know of any yards with much of anything left.

thats sad, they also have 69 machone mustang i want sittin out there. its rottin away tho to.
Its still there last time I went. rough, but still there.

Mike. you should try to get it
If I could right now, I'd pull it out and buy it and just have someone pay me for my trouble. I love FM3 cars and I'd love to have one. But its the kind of car you restore or pass on to someone to restore it. There's not many FM3 A-body cars, I'd rather just have a clone and do whatever I like to it without it destroying a real FM3 car

Shame X3........Have a feeling we're seeing it from it's best side :icon_smi:. Probably not pan one left in it, and then there's the rails......

Shame X3........Have a feeling we're seeing it from it's best side :icon_smi:. Probably not pan one left in it, and then there's the rails......
I think the guy who took all the pictures did that. Otherwise, they'd have to include free handkerchiefs to every visitor to this site cause some of the cars I saw down there were pretty beat up and had seen better days. There are some good catches there. But you gotta keep an eye open

Shame , i am going to look at a 70 340 Swinger on the weekend which is supposed to be all intact with the exception of engine and transmission , i would say it will look much the same , to bad the get to far gone .

Like a Disney Story coming to life! Good Job!

I know this place. These guy's have a few hundred acre's full of all make's and model's and are absolutely insane with they're prices. I've seen some really cool stuff come out of there and some absolute junk all at a high premium! I seen a 70' Cuda bare shell come out in rough shape, I talked to the new owner about it and he said he had paid 10K for it! Yeah, that's right 10K not a typo for a bare shell and no front clip! But I look at it this way. These thing's are only worth what people are willing to pay to get them and if they're willing to pay a lot to get them then I guess they can charge a lot to give it to them!!! LOL

-
Back