FNG Former Ford & ChevyGuy

-

DTK

Reaction score
I came over to the other side. I have owned about 40 Mustangs, 5 Chevelles and and 8 Camaros. 1 70 Cuda 440 4bbl 4 spd Dana car. One of 336. Plus a bunch of others in between

My current project is a 68 Barracuda. I like all odl Muscle. I am not Ford Chevy or Mopar biased. I love em all. Any way expect to see some questions tossed out at yall. I am alittle out of date on these cars and have had major Price shock on parts comapared to the Fords and Chevy's. :pale:

Welcome to fabo DTK.
Sounds like you enjoy your cars.
I wish I had this site to go to 10 years ago
I could have shaved enough time off my mopar to be in the money.
These guys are great.
Hope you enjoy this great site

Welcome, hope you enjoy. "Price Shock" :shaking2: I'm still there :lol: Were not a dime a dozen group when it comes to parts I guess. But believe me, once your done...It'll be very cool and you'll be a happy camper :burnout:

pic4.JPG

scan0003.jpg

Sticker shock, ha ha ha, yep, it's true. However, deals are out there. Most don't kill each other on prices though you will have to beaware.
WOW! 40 Stangs. I had one and got hit in it real bad one night. Killed the car and almost me with it.

Thanks for the welcome. I did forget about one car all you guys should like. My low 9 second Dodge Charger.

101-0105_IMG.JPG

Girl Friends Daughter Like Racing too

102-0251_IMG.JPG

The Engine

440Motor.jpg

Nice! Time for a video cam and you can take us for a run... :shaking2: LOL

69signetv8 said:
Nice! Time for a video cam and you can take us for a run... :shaking2: LOL

I have a couple video's of the car runing down the track. I just don't know how to post them here.

ValiantMike said:
That car must have been a handfull. I like the Valiant you were racing. Mike

Unfourtunate for the Valiant. :lol: he um lost the race. Was the Mopars Only race at Moroso a couple years ago.

Welcome to the site. Quite a list of cars.

Welcome, hope you enjoy. "Price Shock" :shaking2: I'm still there :lol: Were not a dime a dozen group when it comes to parts I guess. But believe me, once your done...It'll be very cool and you'll be a happy camper :burnout:
I dunno being the member of a car club and the only MOPAR guy helps for me getting parts cheap. I just bought a Offy Tunnel ram for $150.00 .

-
Back