Fng

-

GRNHELL

Reaction score
Hey, I'm George. I'm originally from Philadelphia, but currently stationed in Nebraska, serving in the USAF. I've been a Mopar fan for a while, but haven't been able to get my hands dirty with a project car until recently. Picked up a 73 Dart Swinger not too long ago and I'm currently in the process of fixing it up. I look forward to learning a few things and talking with you guys.

iPhonePics111.jpg

photo.php

photo.php

Welcome aboard and you have a great start there.

Welcome and thank you for your service keeping us safe to enjoy our freedom GRNHELL :cheers:
Wow =P~That is a great looking Swinger you have there 8)8)

Welcome aboard! That's a mighty sweet looking Swinger you've got there but it doesn't look like much of a 'project' to me. LOL

Make yourself at home and post some more pics when you get the chance. What's under the hood?

Welcome. That's a sweet looking ride you have. It's way beyond being a project. That is unless you have some radical plans for it.

Yep, I'm starting off light, I guess. This is my first old muscle car and it still needs some work done to it. Body is good with the exception of some cancer under the paint in some spots. As of right now the engine bay is empty. I picked up a 360 w/ a 904 for fairly cheap and just got the motor put back together. As of right now the project is at a standstill. Upon inspecting the k-member, I found that it was cracked and busted out where the torsion bars connect. Crossing my fingers I can find a replacement soon.

Welcome from Canada!
Nice lookin swinger you have there.
I love the color.
Thank you for your service, it is well appreciated.

-
Back