foose is hacking up another mopar !

-
My girlfriend is hoping mad! "DO NOT let him touch my 66 barracuda!"
"Ok honey-it's just tv, I won't let him touch it" wow! I thought she was going to start throwing stuff?!
And she's not that kinda gal?
here's the latest pimpled ride. they shaved everything, put the big pimp wheels on it and colored it a incorrect purple when they said they were going to paint it the original black on blackView attachment 20150127_185949.jpg

we had a 70 Gran Coupe, this was hard to watch, the marker lights, turn signals ALL the emblems, the only good thing was , they didn't put a 5.7 Hemi in it

Looks good to me. Although I'm not opposed to thinking outside the box. Sure he could have redone it original like all of the other barracudas out there, but why?

Foose is cool but I'd hafta start wearing one of those 5 pound gold chains around my neck to go with those wheels. - And my back couldn't take me toting around a ghetto blaster at my age.

I've become my dad. He never understood my rock and roll and I don't understand those wheels. Uff dah!

Wow, that thing is horrible!

Told him Black on Black and it's not close. Usual two tone BS

A triple black gran coupe Cuda??? Looks like **** now. Should have kept the car original and tossed some giant rims on it that could be easily changed. What's the insurance word for what's happened, diminished value! LOL

JMO and worth less than you paid.

I think it looks modernized. Today's Challengers don't have side marker lights, turn signals on the fenders, or antennas. I'm not a fan of those wheels. They would probably look right if Foose would have altered the wheel wells to a modern circular shape. I give it a "B+".

Looks like a Camaro, like the rest of his cars.....How many blue with white stripes can he build?

I like what Mr Foose does. He is a custom car builder. You kinda have to expect it. I do agree on the huge wheels tho. Thats not my thing either.

One thing I dont like is the overly extensive use of bodyfiller to get things right. I do realise he does these cars in a week,so it's absolutely necessary to get the car straight in that time frame. I guess Im just old fashioned,and would rather pick and file/hammer and dolly...That being said,he is an old school craftman,and I see that in many of the tecniques he uses.

I do have to say the Lady's Husband looked a little pissed about the color change. I'm painting my 64 that color so I'm a little biased and like it but would like to see what it woulda looked like Black with the Red Hockey Stick.I would let that crew touch my car all they want....then when I got it I would sell the crappy wheels and put some old school wheels and tires on it.

I do have to say the Lady's Husband looked a little pissed about the color change. I'm painting my 64 that color so I'm a little biased and like it but would like to see what it woulda looked like Black with the Red Hockey Stick.I would let that crew touch my car all they want....then when I got it I would sell the crappy wheels and put some old school wheels and tires on it.

You seen that too!? My girlfriend was saying the same thing to me- " he doesn't look happy?"

Looks like a Camaro, like the rest of his cars.....How many blue with white stripes can he build?

ummm.. its an ebody. they all look like camaros...

the size of the wheel doesn't bother me but the style is kinda on the ugly size.

i didn't see the show so i haven't seen the car but going by the picture above it doesn't look bad. kinda boring looking to me. just another purple cuda with a white stripe.

-
Back