For-A-Bodies Only

-

bama-a-body

Reaction score
this is truly the best site for help and questions my hats off to the starter of this site anyone else agree??????????????????????:toothy10:

Here Here :-D The top of the shelf we stand and serve :read2:

Well, duh, yeah, FABO is like, the best, y'know.

Seriously, members here saved my lil Barracuda Goldie's life. My hat's off to the founders of the site and all the members for their contributions.

Agree with above :thumbup:

FABO has helped me in many ways, including getting the Demon running again..............Thanks to all who have helped me along the way. :-D

bama-a-body: This is a great site for info. and tech knowledge. The people are nice too.

Yeah this site rocks :supz: I've made many new friends here and hope to make many more. It's like one big happy family, unlike a lot of the other car sites out there.

Yep, really nice people here, i'm from Finland and still here is people who won't care about that, this site is one of the greatest sites in a net.

Oh, forget to mention, they screwed me in slantsix.org, which is pretty amazing, i have been a member slant six club of america and that slantsix.org pretty long time.
Here, in for a-bodies only, no one even try, here i can get help and advice when i ask, this is truly great site.

Tech help, opinions, fair deals and encouragement it's all here. The only site I have ever belonged to. Found this one first. No need to look any further.

Some of us have been here for quite some time and do realize what you're saying. Was it the monkey with the big finger that started this thing and then Joey took it over? Someone that knows the real story of this site from the get go should step in and set the record straight. Inquiring minds want to know....even those of us that don't have a mind want to know. I first read about it several years ago in Mopar Muscle magazine.
Small Block

-
Back