For All Of You With Snow Or Cold...

-
Cold here in NJ. Little snow headed in tonight. Can't even begin thinking of Springtime yet. It stays cold here sometimes into April. Two Darts covered up in the garage.
I wish I could get the heck out of NJ. Crap weather, high taxes, corruption, overpopulation, but great Pizza. (OK New Yorkers, I gave you an opening to talk about how great NY pizza is. Especially Brooklyn and Staten Island).
ever been to the star tavern, if it is even there anymore??

one thing i do miss from NJ is some of the food. Bagels, pizza, real Kielbasa or however the hell it is spelled, strombolis, i even miss JJ's hot dogs down in Newark....wonder if that little deli that i used to go to is still around, taylor ham/egg and cheese sandwiches.....

Buncha wussies! :thebirdm: :finga: :poke: :thefinge:

I'm outside by 2:30 am delivering newspapers to stores for 5 hours. There's been a few days of -25 to -29Celcius with the windchill. I don't wear a winter jacket. I find them too big and bulky while driving. I usually just wear a light spring jacket, that's it. And this year I bought a cheap WalMart hoodie late last month. Until then I was just wearing a black shirt and jeans. The '05 Grand Caravan has the best heater I have ever had in a vehicle, but it's turned way down when I'm working. Maybe I'm just cold blooded or something?

I still can't wait for spring and summer. I wanna get to the track in the Demon. Hurry up spring!!!!

Wylde1.
Maybe you're just Canadian :D
I keep my house at 15c (about 60f) most of the time. Can't stand it any warmer.
Will admit though, I've gotten soft since I left the oilpatch a few years ago- I actually need a jacket now when I'm working outside (I install windows) when the temp drops below about -15c

don't get me wrong, though- I can't wait until spring so the two cars in my sig get back on the road;)

Brrrrrrrrr

hate 2.jpg

hate.jpg

Today it was only -12 here I wanted to stay out all day and work on my sleds,I put a little fire on in the pit and enjoyed the mild weather.We just got over a cold snap - 30 or more for last several weeks.Was someone complaining about the cold.

OK New Yorkers, I gave you an opening to talk about how great NY pizza is.

What's there to talk about? Eating Pizza outside the NYC area is like eating 90W poured on cardboard with ketchup. I've tried pizza in all 4 corners of the country and trust me.... your pizza sucks. And don't get me started on what's sold as a Bagel in some parts of this country......
:angry7:

But I must say, there's nothing like Mexican food from the southwest and BBQ from down south.

-
Back